PP products

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
any one have experience with Dermacrine, sustain alpha, or phyto test??
what were your sides?
can dermacrine cause shutdown??

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Right now using their T8 and Endoamp, great supplements, cutting edge technology using Sustain intermitedly seems to enhance pump,no real sides waiting to use it daily.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
sustain alpha was an excellent product for my 10 day trial run. it definitely increased my libido and sense of well-being. I have not tried any of the others

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
sustain alpha was an excellent product for my 10 day trial run. it definitely increased my libido and sense of well-being. I have not tried any of the others
How did you feel afterwards, any "crash" like feeli8ngs?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
wonder what it would be like i stacked the two together (demacrine and sustain) any experiences??

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Unknown, their site would probably provide answers to that, I know that the Sustain is synergistic with T8 and Endoamp.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
im trying to find a PH or steroidal product that doesnt need a illegal PCT..........i also dont want to be shutdown, so i thought maybe dermacrine and sustain alpha stacked.......with sustain alpha for PCT

Motox

Awards
  • Established
dermacrine for four weeks with sustain as pct would fit well for that just93

Motox

Awards
  • Established
theyr new 1test product will be sweet as well, that for four weeks only you might be able to get away with using sustain as pct

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
im trying to find a PH or steroidal product that doesnt need a illegal PCT..........i also dont want to be shutdown, so i thought maybe dermacrine and sustain alpha stacked.......with sustain alpha for PCT
I think that keeping your dose of whatever PH or DS low will enable you to use the TRS as an effective PCT, that and running good support throughout should do the trick, as far as stacking the Sustain while on sounds good, but think the less the better in that it could affect using it at PCT. JMO

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go to their forum on here and Eric will answer every one of your questions. I am finishing a Dermacrine run and the only sides have been great results. I will take a month break and want to try their new 1-T. By then some feedback should be available on that.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More of a recomp,libido, attitude benefit for me. I am up in the years: 49

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Their new product called 1-T might be more interesting for you.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
LOVE Primordial Performance products. Superb quality and customer service. Always blazin' trails with new and innovative products as well. Can't say enough good things here.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
LOVE Primordial Performance products. Superb quality and customer service. Always blazin' trails with new and innovative products as well. Can't say enough good things here.
Which ones? Results?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Which ones? Results?
I've used Dermacrine
solo a few times, and always run it with any ph or steroid. Solo it boosted energy, strength, and recovery. When used with aas or ph's it combats lethargy, helps keep the cns from burning out, and adds synergy to the cycle.

I've also used Sustain Alpha many times, and no pct of mine will be without it now. Brings me back faster than without it, and makes me feel good too.

Have used
Toco-8 since its release and my receding hairline is no longer receding, even on top of some hair-killing cycles. Makes my skin look nicer too.:)

EndoAmp and Sustain had me feeling like I could train forever during pct, and I was sleeping like a rock. I have used Phyto-Testosterone as well, but it was with dermacrine and some other stuff so can't give a straight review of that one yet.

Yeah, I like PP products. Seriously though, the owner and reps for PP are some of the friendliest and thorough bros out there, and if you have any problems or questions they will be glad to help out. These guys set the bar very high for quality and service.

killuminati04

Awards
I've used Dermacrine
solo a few times, and always run it with any ph or steroid. Solo it boosted energy, strength, and recovery. When used with aas or ph's it combats lethargy, helps keep the cns from burning out, and adds synergy to the cycle.

I've also used Sustain Alpha many times, and no pct of mine will be without it now. Brings me back faster than without it, and makes me feel good too.

Have used
Toco-8 since its release and my receding hairline is no longer receding, even on top of some hair-killing cycles. Makes my skin look nicer too.:)

EndoAmp and Sustain had me feeling like I could train forever during pct, and I was sleeping like a rock. I have used Phyto-Testosterone as well, but it was with dermacrine and some other stuff so can't give a straight review of that one yet.

Yeah, I like PP products. Seriously though, the owner and reps for PP are some of the friendliest and thorough bros out there, and if you have any problems or questions they will be glad to help out. These guys set the bar very high for quality and service.
on toco 8, do you have to take it every day? for the hair line benefit, or is it ok to take it just during the cycle/pct?

sorry, never heard about it before.

also does anyone know if they ship to the uk?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
on toco 8, do you have to take it every day? for the hair line benefit, or is it ok to take it just during the cycle/pct?

sorry, never heard about it before.

Take everyday once per day. I prefer to run indefinitely to keep my hair flowin' and growin', but I'm sure you could take only during cycle and pct for health and recovery purposes.

Not sure of UK shipping, but you can send them an email at [email protected] with any questions.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I've used Dermacrine

Have used

Thanks for your input.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PP ships to the UK, and I know that NutraPlanet also ships there and has almost the full line-up at competitive pricing http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/primordial-performance/ so when you're loading up on other supp's, you can combine the shipping into one package.:head:

Regarding the products, I ordered a sample but still have to go and pick it up. I have a good friend who loves Sustain though, great for the libido, complexion (moisturizes surprisingly well), smells great and an energy boost. Also their founder Eric, posts on here regularly, and is very supportive/helpful. A great company that is only getting better with additions like 1-T, and more to come.