how much is too much essential fatty acids?
- 11-05-2008, 05:11 PM
- 11-05-2008, 05:18 PM
10g/day is what many that supplement with Omega-3's do, and I shoot for 3g of EPA/DHA combined.
11-05-2008, 06:48 PM
yeah twelve is good number for fishoil
3 is a place to start
clinical trials were done for raising hdl and deflating ldl based on 12 grams of fish oil.
11-05-2008, 07:44 PM
I take 9-12g of fish oil per day. I also use ground flax in some of my shakes, which adds to the total.
11-05-2008, 08:06 PM
I like to keep it at a total of 10-15g of all fatty acid supps I use (flax/fish/primose, etc)
Right now Im using Animal Omega, which while kinda spendy has an amazing profile.
Similar Forum Threads
- By spatch in forum Training ForumReplies: 37Last Post: 04-19-2006, 11:59 AM
- By pcn in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2005, 10:35 PM
- By fast89lx in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2005, 09:22 PM
- By Yimen E.Cricket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2003, 09:18 PM
- By Technics in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 04-17-2003, 08:00 PM