Can anyone suggest some good stacks?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Could anyone help me for setting up a stack for drastic strength/bulk increases, I was considering 4-ad but when I searched the internet there seemed to be very few good reviews about it so decided I wont bother, especially since at 16 im not sure how much harm it would do, so I was thinking of this as a stack,

ZMA
Body Fortess Muscle and Weight Gainer before gym
(anyone else got recomendations for pre workout shakes?)
Body Fortess Muscle and Weight Gainer + whey protein in same shake after gym

I was also gonna take glutamine and creatine but im not sure when I should take these, I was also going to take nitric oxide anyone got any recommendations for brands or when to take it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:)

nofx4110

nofx4110

Awards
Do you really only weigh 64 lbs?:lol:

I am about to start USP labs prime, I can tell you how that goes in a month or so. I would also reccomend beta-alanine, and superpump or anabolic pump (I have never taken it but I hear good things). I am assumeing you weigh 164 not 64, I am only 175 so I am basically in the same boat as you, let me know what works for you.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ditch the Glutamine and pick up some Beta Alanine. I'd say get a straight Whey Isolate and make your own pre-workout/post-workout shakes with some of that and ground oats, and maybe some waxy maize starch.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Eat Eat and Eat, and when you've Eaten, eat some more. (Make sure you eat clean though) saves you cutting off fat after. Find your balance, if you feel your putting on too much fat, cut back on your calories...

Dont under train, and dont overtrain, ditto what Irish Canon just said, ditch the Glutamine and get some Beta-Alanine. Whey and Oat milkshakes and you'll be on your Whey to gain some size and strength.

At your age bro, you dont need fancy supplements, get your foundation and basics right, learn how to train hard, with good form, and eat clean and hard, set yourself goals and targets, and you'll do great. Trust me, with all the testosterone you have, once you eat and train hard, you'll have no problem progressing with size and strength naturally.

Eat Like A Horse, Train Like An Animal, Sleep Like A Baby. Your 3 legged bodybuilding stool ;)

all the best buddy

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could anyone help me for setting up a stack for drastic strength/bulk increases, I was considering 4-ad but when I searched the internet there seemed to be very few good reviews about it so decided I wont bother, especially since at 16 im not sure how much harm it would do, so I was thinking of this as a stack,

ZMA
Body Fortess Muscle and Weight Gainer before gym
(anyone else got recomendations for pre workout shakes?)
Body Fortess Muscle and Weight Gainer + whey protein in same shake after gym

I was also gonna take glutamine and creatine but im not sure when I should take these, I was also going to take nitric oxide anyone got any recommendations for brands or when to take it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:)
If you're only 16 I would just concentrate on getting the basics right. DIET (EAT EAT EAT!!!), training, and the staples (creatine, protein, good fats, multivitamin).

Creatine and L-Glutamine are best utilized post-training, for recovery.

As for "drastic strength/bulk increases", just eat like you're an army. It won't happen drastically, per se, but it WILL happen.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Eat like a horse. In fact, eat a horse. I hear they do that in some places, like Italy.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
LOL@ the eating comments:) okay I will just follow the eat like hell plus train hard tactic then, thanks for the advice all.

edit: oh about the weight, I think I gotta change some settings. its 64kg no lbs:p

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Steak, Sweet Potatos, Oats, Chicken, Veggies and Weights.

That's a lethal stack for a 16 year old.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
all great answers- food, food, and more food, plus rest and hard training- everything else will fall around that....