Gaspari Plasma Jet

lms1021

Awards
Thinking about purchasing this product wanting to try something new, but I have a few qestions first...

1. Is it a steroid? Creatine?
2. Is it bad for you?
3. Does is provide permanent gains or once you get off it will you lose what you gained from it?

Thanks

kilmann40

kilmann40

Awards
Please research the product.
what he said.

to answer some of your questions though...it is FAR from a steroid. bad for you? anything can be bad for you if used incorrectly, but generally no this shouldnt be considered "bad" for you. in terms of keeping gains, the "gains" you'll experience from this product are a vascular pump throughout the day and will pump a lot of blood into your muscles. this enhances growth, and promotes a more fuller than normal look, but if your looking for steroid-esque growth, this is just a supplement to other products.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
I would just get something cheap like six star NO pills and stack that w/ ECA.

Brad2131

Awards
seriously dude you need to rearch products before you even contemplate them.

plasmajet is crap compared to RPM...

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thinking about purchasing this product wanting to try something new, but I have a few qestions first...

1. Is it a steroid? Creatine?
2. Is it bad for you?
3. Does is provide permanent gains or once you get off it will you lose what you gained from it?

Thanks
1.It's not a steriod, its not a creatine, its a nitric oxide product.
2.It is not bad for you.Its amino acids, herbs, and other natural material
3. The gains you attain from it are as permanent as the ones you make regulary, If you get pumps from the product, they will discontinue after usage.

Thanks Again, and i wish you good luck towards your journey on gaining muscle.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i cant help but wonder if this question is legit or its a joke. *not trying to be rude*

lms1021

Awards
jesus whats the big deal just has a couple questions...

Brad2131

Awards
jesus whats the big deal just has a couple questions...
its just that...most logical people would thoroughly research a product before even thinking of putting it in their bodies. You just kinda threw something outa left field.

doyoudo911

Awards
i took a cycle of them and stacked them with SD loved its effect...20 to 30 mins after taking the TEN pills :( i was feeling the hugest rush ever which lasted as long as i was in the gym...which then i overtrained and was 2 to 3 hrs