Test. boost & ReCreate Substitute

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Hello,

I am looking for a new supplement to help boost test, as well as a decent replacement for my recreate.

I have been on recreate for a while, and feel like it isn't working anymore, and would like to try something else. Suggestions?
-- side note, i have used Lev and DCP before, and had ok results.

As for the test booster, I really have no idea what to take. I have taken Axis by BSN, and didn't feel like it did anything for me. I am not looking for anything too crazy, but some suggestions would be appreciated.

Is blue genes worth taking instead of a test booster?

Is blue genes worth taking with a test booster?

P

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stoked would be a good test booster. It is also a great antioxidant and helps reduce estrogen. As for the replacement fatburner if you do not want to go back to Levi or DCP maybe Meltdown worked pretty well for me. :head:

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
So far here are my options, or rather suggestions, give me any feed back you may have on these prodcuts:

TNT Stack- Has anyone done this stack or knows of a good log?

Stoked- Looks ok. Anyone had a great response to stoked?

DTH- Have heard good things- looking for a good log.

Prime- I know it isn't a "test booster"- but looks promising- have heard both good and bad- has anyone seen any decent logs that shows the positive performance of prime?- Worth ordering?

Epistane- Is this stuff too hard core for someone with little experience with test boosters?

Activate Xtreme- Any thoughts?

Blue Genes- I am still up in the air with this sup. I have heard good things, but I mean does it really work?

I want to get a supplement that will complement by p-slin and AP stack that will help with lean mass and not kill my wallet.

Also- It would be nice to not destroy my liver or kidneys while taking this new supplement.

Thanks.

P

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is not a test booster, it's a pro-hormone/steroid, so it'll require a PCT along with other things.

As far as Test Boosters, there are a few out there. Stocked is a good choice usually.

As far as a replacement to your recreate you can add some bulk forsokli, yohimbine and sesame oil if you ask me. But Activate Xtreme is a good product, it's a nice forsokli compound.

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
Is alpha drive xl worth taking? It is mad cheap.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, NOONE else has referred you to the 'SEARCH' button? .. Allow me; SEARCH !

Stoked reviews are plentiful, Activate Xtreme are added to numerous stacks and logged both on am.com and bb.com's forums. Blue Gene, check out VolcomX311's log from a month back. If you searched, you'd find Hannegut's TNT Stack LOG, READ, REVIEW, LEARN !

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
paulygon

paulygon

Awards
With- Stoked, DTHC, or the TNT stack, would it be in my best interest to throw some sort of a PCT in at the end of the stack? I know that you may not "need" one but would it be in my best interests?

Also- of those three which do you feel gives the best bang for your buck?

P

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
ok there is NO need for a pct...it would not help anything beucase these ARE all NATURAL non-hormonal products...I personally think u should pick up some
DTH
Forskolin
and maybe some TTA to help shed some fat...the forskolin will help with recomp as well....DTH is in there for strength, density, and test boosting effects...there now go do 8 weeks of this with a good diet and tell us all how it went...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With- Stoked, DTHC, or the TNT stack, would it be in my best interest to throw some sort of a PCT in at the end of the stack? I know that you may not "need" one but would it be in my best interests?

Also- of those three which do you feel gives the best bang for your buck?

P
They are all good and none need any type of a pct.