Bulking up Fast

AlexEarl

Awards
i have started playing rugby for a university team and have noticed im quite alot smaller then most of the other players which probably isnt the best thing, so i was wondering what supplements can i use to bulk up as fast as possible?

cheers for any help

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
food-tech the latest craze from muscle tech

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have started playing rugby for a university team and have noticed im quite alot smaller then most of the other players which probably isnt the best thing, so i was wondering what supplements can i use to bulk up as fast as possible?

cheers for any help
food food and more food

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

cheers for any help
Depends what you mean by "bulk up". If you simply want more mass, then just EAT MORE. If you're talking muscle mass gain, then you still need to eat more, but you also need to train hard in the gym, and it won't be a FAST process. However, you want to make sure that your muscle is FUNCTIONAL and not just gaining size.

Also a note that being "small" is not necessarily a BAD thing. It will depend on your POSITION. Also, training for strength, anaerobic power, speed, and endurance would be key areas for you to focus on, instead of just hypertrophy.

At your age I wouldn't recommend supplements other than the staples: Creatine, protein, multivitamin, and good fats, with creatine and protein being your primary concerns.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Food, Food, and Food. Add more meals to your day.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
yah man at 69lb YOU NEED TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
1 medium pizza before you sleep every day for 2 weeks.

Don't forget to buy the extra strength anti-heartburn pills lol.