Bulking up Fast
- 11-04-2008, 01:12 PM
- 11-04-2008, 02:38 PM
food-tech the latest craze from muscle tech
- 11-04-2008, 02:40 PM
11-04-2008, 04:38 PM
- 5'1" 123 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
Also a note that being "small" is not necessarily a BAD thing. It will depend on your POSITION. Also, training for strength, anaerobic power, speed, and endurance would be key areas for you to focus on, instead of just hypertrophy.
At your age I wouldn't recommend supplements other than the staples: Creatine, protein, multivitamin, and good fats, with creatine and protein being your primary concerns.
11-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Food, Food, and Food. Add more meals to your day.
11-04-2008, 06:12 PM
yah man at 69lb YOU NEED TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-04-2008, 06:26 PM
1 medium pizza before you sleep every day for 2 weeks.
Don't forget to buy the extra strength anti-heartburn pills lol.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BIGGUNZ401 in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 12-08-2009, 12:54 PM
- By RiptMasta in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2009, 11:22 AM
- By rrm in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 04-24-2009, 07:53 PM
- By bbkhan87 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2008, 03:27 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-12-2005, 12:22 AM