Nizoral 2% shampoo usage. Hair Loss prevention.

stefang

Awards
Hey guys,

What is the best way to use Nizoral 2% Ketoconazole shampoo?

On the bottle that I have it says:

"For the first 2 to 4 weeks use twice weekly. Thereafter use once every 1 or 2 weeks to prevent dandruff from coming back"

Now I am using this to prevent hair loss, so what do you guys think is the best way to use it? Is 1% shampoo enough to remove androgens from the scalp?

Also I was thinking about using derma roller right before using Nizoral, which would create some openings in the skin in order for Ketoconazole to work better. Is this a good idea? The skin does get little irritable after the use of derma roller.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
With an acidic body hair loss is accelerated, consider eating more water bearing raw vegetables, you should also have less achy joints, more energy and no dry skin, dandruff of soriasis.

Its one more angle to consider, celery, tomotoes,cucumber, wheatgrass and spinach are all great for your needs.

stefang

Awards
With an acidic body hair loss is accelerated, consider eating more water bearing raw vegetables, you should also have less achy joints, more energy and no dry skin, dandruff of soriasis.

Its one more angle to consider, celery, tomotoes,cucumber, wheatgrass and spinach are all great for your needs.

Why are you referring to the acidic part? What exactly do you mean by that? My goal is to prevent the build up of androgens in the scalp. I don't use steroids, but have lost some hair due to a cycle of Hyperdrol X2 & Mass FX, which raised my test quite a bit, but gave me hair loss as well.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Because your diet can accelerate hair loss. There are people i know who after helped their body become less acidic (more alkaline) actually grew back hair they hadnt had for while.

you can become very acidic after a PH cycle, once again if you like your hair its worth a hard look.

stefang

Awards
Because your diet can accelerate hair loss. There are people i know who after helped their body become less acidic (more alkaline) actually grew back hair they hadnt had for while.

you can become very acidic after a PH cycle, once again if you like your hair its worth a hard look.
Will look into that, but that's asides from what I was asking. Thanks for the info though.

stefang

Awards
Does anyone here use Nizoral to prevent hair loss?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i did for a while. It irritated my scalp, to the point I had to stop after a while. I was doing every other day.

I much prefer Revita. Awesome shampoo, with the added bonus of slowing hair loss. Expensive, though.

RPN is coming out with their new shampoo and Viril Mane, and that's what my money is on right now. I've been out of Revita for a couple weeks, waiting for RPN to come through. Should be any day for the shampoo, Virile Mane is available now at Nutra.

stefang

Awards
i did for a while. It irritated my scalp, to the point I had to stop after a while. I was doing every other day.

I much prefer Revita. Awesome shampoo, with the added bonus of slowing hair loss. Expensive, though.

RPN is coming out with their new shampoo and Viril Mane, and that's what my money is on right now. I've been out of Revita for a couple weeks, waiting for RPN to come through. Should be any day for the shampoo, Virile Mane is available now at Nutra.
Thanks man. I will look into that.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got my VM in the mail. It smells delicious!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anyone here use Nizoral to prevent hair loss?
I use the 1% OTC every time I run a ph or designer.

It will not dry out your scalp if you are smart about using it:
-use 2-3x/wk, max
-Overdo it with conditioner afterwards to help prevent overdrying

I was not disappointed with Nizarol OTC in any way. 2 thumbsup from me :head:

Run some searches for Nizarol. I found plenty on this board when I was looking for feedback for hair loss prevention.

stefang

Awards
I use the 1% OTC every time I run a ph or designer.

It will not dry out your scalp if you are smart about using it:
-use 2-3x/wk, max
-Overdo it with conditioner afterwards to help prevent overdrying

I was not disappointed with Nizarol OTC in any way. 2 thumbsup from me :head:

Run some searches for Nizarol. I found plenty on this board when I was looking for feedback for hair loss prevention.
Thanks celc5. I appreciate the input. Wasn't sure if Nizoral 1% would be enough.