VPX Meltdown

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking to try VPX Meltdown and interested in feedback from those that have used it on how well it really works for cutting. My only concern is when I have used Yohimbine Caps before and other products containing Yohimbine and they have made me nausea. Anyone notice this with VPX Meltdown?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't used this.

However, nausea is a side effect of yohimbine. Whether or not it is experienced will depend on the individual, as well as the dosages used.

If you are looking for a product to aid in the cutting process and are sensitive to yohimbine, then perhaps you want to look at ANOTHER product that does not have it, but it effective.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i was not a big fan of vpx, thought they were pricey for one thing, but i was pleasantly surprised how good redline was & meltdown was even better. it's been my favorite out of the non-ephedra batch i bought last including adrenalean & recreate. real nice mood lift

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was not a big fan of vpx, thought they were pricey for one thing, but i was pleasantly surprised how good redline was & meltdown was even better. it's been my favorite out of the non-ephedra batch i bought last including adrenalean & recreate. real nice mood lift
I agree. Meltdown is a very solid product. If you are sensitive to yohimbine hcl I do not recommend this product since yohimbine is basically one of the main ingredients. What dosages of yohimbine made you feel weird?

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I wasnt really a big fan of meltdown. Better options out there like Leviathan reloaded imo

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
adrenalean is fantastic. recreate was pretty good to me, no stim effect tho. leviathan reloaded is also solid.

my favorite was adrenalean tho, hands down. nice smooth energy. decent fat loss. flexible dosing. NO YOHIMBINE.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
From what I heard, it's a very solid product.

13bret

13bret

Awards
meltdown is good stuff, and i'm not impressed by many legal stims.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Any idea if this typically occurs more when taken on an empty stomach?

I haven't used this.

However, nausea is a side effect of yohimbine. Whether or not it is experienced will depend on the individual, as well as the dosages used.

If you are looking for a product to aid in the cutting process and are sensitive to yohimbine, then perhaps you want to look at ANOTHER product that does not have it, but it effective.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any idea if this typically occurs more when taken on an empty stomach?
I'm not sure. Again, it would depend on the individual. Personally, though, I notice that I do not get as nauseous if I take a product with yohimbine in later in the day (then again, dosages that I take later in the day are lower than that I use first thing in the morning). You will have to experiment with this yourself to see how YOUR body responds.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Cannot recall the exact dosage, but tried the Nutracaps Yohimbine.

I agree. Meltdown is a very solid product. If you are sensitive to yohimbine hcl I do not recommend this product since yohimbine is basically one of the main ingredients. What dosages of yohimbine made you feel weird?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
How does VPX Meltdown compare with APS Phenadrine?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
used meltdown and it worked better for me than lev reloaded which is the only other supplement i've used lately that compares. very good product imo

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 2
Supplements 11
Supplements 1
Stallion83 Supplements 6