When to take...

Will Wagner

Awards
Hi Im planning on staking truemass,no xplode and cellmass together. Also I have ON 100% Whey. I lift at 3 PM and was planning to take 1 serv. cellmass in the morning, 1 serv. true mass at lunch, 1 serv. noxplode preworkout, then 1 serv. cell mass post, finally A protein shake before bed.

Does that sound alright or should I take a serv. of cellmass postworkout and then before bed.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
have you already purchased them? if not look into some better cost efficient products. cell mass i believe is just creatine...so it should not really matter when. I prefer pre and post workout though

HITscientist

HITscientist

Awards
I'm sure most ppl on here would agree next time don't waste your money with MT products. Since you have them already though....

Cell Mass - 1 scoop a.m, 1 scoop pre workout
-OR- 1 scoop pre workout, 1 scoop postworkout

N.O. Explode- I prefer to take it only on training days 30 mins pre workout but that's your call

True Mass - Assuming that most of the carbs are from malodextrin, if it were me, I'd only use it as my pwo shake unless your in a pinch at lunch and it comes down to not eating or drinking the true mass shake then obviously drink the shake.

When that runs out stick to whey with malo/dex or whey with WMS for pwo nutrition.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
I believe those are BSN products not MT, but still too much money for an inferior product.

Search this forum for more effective products at a better price.