ALL THE WHEY Cupcake batter Protein Isolate.

GetDatFool

GetDatFool

Awards
Just got this in the mail as a sample and its damn good!! :pizza:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I got the cupcake batter blend and its far from what I was expecting. It just tastes like vanilla with a extremely slight hint of something, not sure i'd call it cupcake batter. Maybe doctored up vanilla... I wouldn't buy it again.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
really? Bummer. i was looking forward to it and the great taste reviews

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree, just tastes like really, really, really sweet vanilla. Did I mention this flavor is way too sweet?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
how did u guys get samples?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how did u guys get samples?
interested as well. hey joe I know you love UP and we had the discussion not too long ago about it. I bought some choclate peanut butter, but im allergic to something in it so i collapse on the floor in shock pretty much.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't get a sample, I just bought a 5 lbs jug.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Does it taste good in water at all???

I really wanted to try it...

AGGR3S10N

Awards
What about the Cinnamon bun? I just ordered a tub yesterday and I am hoping it tastes decent....

GetDatFool

GetDatFool

Awards
cinnamon bun is too good.. for my samples i went to allthewhey.com and just emailed the marketing guy

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I bought a 5lb tub, not a sample. Cinnamon bun was pretty good when I tried a sample awhile back, but I've had better. I'm not a huge ATW fan overall. Dymatize flavors are all pretty top notch. Everyone's tastebuds are different though. I really enjoyed LG Lipotropic Protein. Its a gemma protein, so you have to get over the initial taste/texture, but I got addicted to it and need to get more. Mixes instantly with a spoon, ZERO CLUMPS EVER!! Taste is great. Cheap too! I don't recommend alot of LG products, but this i woudl recommend in a heartbeat.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am an ATW believer based soley on the samples. Just mixed vanilla and strawberry this am with water, and it was like a friendlys fribble. really happy with it. Ordered WPI CCB and Cinna Bun. Cinna bun is crazy

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I am an ATW believer based soley on the samples. Just mixed vanilla and strawberry this am with water, and it was like a friendlys fribble. really happy with it. Ordered WPI CCB and Cinna Bun. Cinna bun is crazy
Nicee :thumbsup:

You really can't go wrong with either flavor, both are really good.
I need to re-stock on my Cinnamon Bun WPC since I only have about 10 scoops left max. :(

Does it get any better then $30 bucks for a 5 pound tub of either flavor ?? I THINK NOT !

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
What about the Cinnamon bun? I just ordered a tub yesterday and I am hoping it tastes decent....

I think I'm the only person who does not like the cinnamon bun flavor. It is the only flavor from ATW that I do not like at all.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
majorpain

majorpain

Awards
I think I'm the only person who does not like the cinnamon bun flavor. It is the only flavor from ATW that I do not like at all.
It's all subjective bro. The only REAL way to know is to try it. I absolutely love peanut butter and my son gags at the smell of it. Everyone is different. :thumbsup:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nicee :thumbsup:

You really can't go wrong with either flavor, both are really good.
I need to re-stock on my Cinnamon Bun WPC since I only have about 10 scoops left max. :(

Does it get any better then $30 bucks for a 5 pound tub of either flavor ?? I THINK NOT !
With the 7% discount code, it came out to under $28! Considering it costs $45-55+ in Canada for just regular protein, it's a steal!