energy not fat loss

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i need a product that produces energy but not fat loss. i know, i know most times the 2 go hand in hand. here's my dilemma, i don't really need to lose weight for fat, i know how to do that (diet) but i workout early (4:AM) and need a SERIOUS energy supplement. i understand that fat loss/weight loss might come with that, and i just want to minimize that portion, i will eat more if necessary, no big deal. do not be afraid to recommend a product that might make others jittery, i handle stimulants very well. i have tried RPM (love it, just can't use it for more that 1 month or so, build up a tolerance quick), stimX by AX (it's OK, but dehydrated me badly,even with drinking water like crazy, tried others too, jet fuel, rampage...etc.again, i need a serious stimulant. recommendations? thx, in advance.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You try the Redline drinks? Those give ya nice kick in the arse.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
If ur a stim junkie if might be wise to pick the particular ingredients u want the product to contain and go to cc.com to make it...for example i would put
Synephrine
Caffeine
Geranium Extract
Theobromine
PEA
maybe a few others...

AllGenetix

Awards
If you are looking for a great energy product. I would reccomend Core ZAP. It gives you great sustained energy without the jitters or crash. The recent reviews of it have been great: Reviews

Increased mental clarity, enhanced energy, no jitters, can't beat it!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in the minority, but I dislike Core Zap. It makes me tired. As in I get NO energy from it, and it negatively affects cardio. Ugh.

Strange, just my body type, I guess.

Eagleman003

Awards
Losing fat is directly correlated to calorie consumption. If you go on an energy producing supplement and eat above maintenance on it you will most likely increase muscle mass while limiting fat loss to nothing.

No-Xplode is good pre workout

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
. but by the look of things if you are needing that much. maybe run some reset ad. run some arginine, PEA, caffeine, and Geranium