frequent urination on dcp/lev reloaded??

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
I just started a dcp/levi stack this morning, and i've been pissing FREQUENTLY; wtf???

Coincidence???

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Did you water intake change at all? What other supplements you on?

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
Did you water intake change at all?
nope.

multi, mega-dosed fish oil, gluc./chondr.

the only variable in my supplementation, hydration, food intake routine was the stack.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Could be a coincidence, try a few more days on it and see if it still is happening.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Your on probably one of the hottest stacks around, every one is picking it up. I hope to soon

zachs

Awards
I am currently on DCP/LR/Napalm and have noticed more frequent bathroom stops also. I have upped my water intake some, but didn't think enough to make it this frequent...

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
This is most likely from the caffeine in the LR. (Diuretic as you know)
Exactly what I was going to say. This is the same effect as if you drank coffee all day long. While LR has a small dose of caffeine in comparison to the competition (about 70mg per cap), combines with the yohimbine and 11 hydroxy... it does get you pretty stimed up for the first few days (especially if you are new to yohimbine)

No worries... as long as your pee is passing clear, you are consuming enough water. While it can be annoying, your body should adjust to it within a week or so.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Ugh, I am seriously getting pissed, lol. I was peeing a crapload because of being on a CKD and drinking a LOT of water, then I started LR... I go so much it's not even funny >_<
I'm tempted to tape a frikkin cup inside my pants :p

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
thanks fellars.

the diuretic effect is already starting to fade. 2 days in and i feel really energized and alert. i've never been on yohimbine: should be a good ride.