weight loss supplement suggestion needed for AM and PM

kenbrainer

kenbrainer

Awards
Hi Friends,

I started some low carb diet 3 weeks ago along with light excercise and some thermogenic pills Levithian and when it finished I started lipo 6 X. I already lost 20 punds planning to continue my diet for another 3 weeks so I c't want to an lose another 20 lbs my problem is I have finished 6th weeks on thermogenic pills and doesnontinue on it for another couple of weeks.

Please suggest me some supplement or pills that I can use daily for morning and night time for weight loss.

Anothet Issue I know that as soon as I will stop my diet I will start gaining weight very fast so need help with some good supplement and excercise plan that can keep my weight low.

Your early response will be great help.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Try Shred-Matrix, Recreate, DCP, or adrenalean.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
look into lipo-pm its a night time appetite suppressant that is very cost effective and will allow better sleep. question though, why would you break your diet if your trying to shoot for weight loss? also most likely their is some muscle loss with that amount of weight lost in 3 weeks just for the heads up.

Look into some BCAA and beta alanine to help during cut as well as a light test booster. dieting lowers testoterone, so keeping it up will aid in the fat loss as well as muscle growth

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
REDuction has both an AM & PM formula in one convenient package.

killerabs

killerabs

Awards
I have completed 8 weeks cycle of thetrmogenics and for diet I will continue for another 2 weeks. I understand the risk of losing muscle and low test level thats why now I need something that can help me in boosting my Metabolism, and to help me in muscle cuts along with fat loss

killerabs

killerabs

Awards
It is true that I am losing my metabolism and muscles too thats why I need something to help me in metabolism and Muscles without adding any weight or even better if it can help me losing weight too because I am still 35 Lbs over weight.

May not be able to continue on diet because after a while it becomes non effective and person stop losing weight. Unless we cycle it with 2 weeks of diet and 2 weeks off the diet.

Don't find myself doing it again so I think once I will go off the diet I may not be able to start it again for a while

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi Friends,

I started some low carb diet 3 weeks ago along with light excercise and some thermogenic pills Levithian and when it finished I started lipo 6 X. I already lost 20 punds planning to continue my diet for another 3 weeks so I c't want to an lose another 20 lbs my problem is I have finished 6th weeks on thermogenic pills and doesnontinue on it for another couple of weeks.

Please suggest me some supplement or pills that I can use daily for morning and night time for weight loss.

Anothet Issue I know that as soon as I will stop my diet I will start gaining weight very fast so need help with some good supplement and excercise plan that can keep my weight low.

Our Lipo-PM for night- it has mucuna, GTE, bacopa, and banaba- great for getting rid of cravings, b/c it has the ability to allow for the release of CCK (which creates a full feeling), and inhibits COMT (which deactivates norepinephrine). Lipo-PM also has some positive effects on blood sugar, and also helps to optimize thyroid function....

Our AM is pretty overlooked- but it is a great combo- the AM/PM stack uses a large portion of time-tested ingredients that produce RESULTS, time after time....

ps- no jitters as well :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Friends,

20lb is very quick weight loss in 3 weeks. Don't be disappointed when I tell you that it will be mostly water and food weight, and some fat and muscle loss, especially if you "gain weight" if going off your diet. I would be more concerned with your body composition as opposed to your weight.

Please Note also that diet (and note when I say diet, I DON'T mean being ridiculous by using extremely low calories or cutting carbohydrates out or anything like that, but what you EAT, because it should not change too much, except in calories) is the key for fat loss; suppelmentation should only be that: to supplement an already good diet and training programme.

As for am and pm fat burners: AN has a fat-burning stack: Lipotrophin-AM and Lipotrophin-PM (as rms80 mentioned), that is effective for fat loss.