What can i expect?

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
What could i expect from a test booster like Get Diesel, Activate Extreme, or something similar to those 2 supplements. Im 22, and im sure that my test levels are fine, just looking for a little something more right now. My diet and training is solid, never taken any harder supplements like prohormones or anything like that. Just curious if this would just be a waste of money and could suggest something else.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would advise against it at your age. I just started taking Steeledge by AEN. Really effective pre workout supplement that really increases your focus and intensity.

I'd give this a shot, seeing as it sound like you just want something that will give you an extra boost for your workouts.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What have you used in the way of creatines or other supplements? plain creatine mono and beta alanine are pretty effective and inexpensive.

And what are you looking for, just some extra whoomph in the gym for strength? or bulking?

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Ive used some creatines, and some pre workout supplements. Im looking to gain some more size and strength...but arent we all? lol

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
You'd get some nice strength increases if you used Activate Extreme for 8 weeks. Your libido would shoot up too!

There's loads of threads and reviews on AX. Have a search :) Its a top product. Great stacked with Stoked aswell i've read.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One coming out soon to try is Anadraulic State by LG, should be a nice overall preworkout product with some antiestrogens and other nice ingredients. Could try MassFX, it has divanyl for SHBG lowering as well as other ingredients that help with nitrogen retention.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Thanks for the help, i think i'll do some more research on Activate Extreme and Stoked, and see where that gets me

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive used some creatines, and some pre workout supplements. Im looking to gain some more size and strength...but arent we all? lol
Size and Strength Gains: NeoVar Recomped and IGF-2 stacked with either Activate Extreme/Divanol and Drive would work well.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Edge/Stoked/AX/ATD

Run that for 6-8 weeks. Keep the ATD moderate (25-50mg daily).

As Rosie said, IGF-2 is also a great product. It's a little pricey I think, but if you can afford it, go for it.