PURPLE WRATH or N.O. EXPLODE????

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
which one would anyone prefer? heard goods things about both...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do a search and look at the logs and see what you think is better.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Purple Wraath any day of the week

EAA's>NO

C

COBRAfan67

Awards
I like N.O. Xplode... I just finished up my second bottle and Im def buying another after this month. It tastes good, you feel like a madman at the gym and I was never really sore from the workouts. I vote N.O.Xplode

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
N.O.Xplode has my vote... its one supplement that when i use it i really feel it in the gym... killer pumps in every set...

I am bias b/c I've not tried PURPLE WRATH, also N.O.Xplode contains a lot of caffeine its not for everyone, PURPLE WRATH on the other hand i believe comes in caffeine free

CountryBoy011

CountryBoy011

Awards
ok heres my input on it... both of those are crammed packed with caffeine... which is great and all, trust me N.O. explode is a great product, but really all it does is get you hyper and then you crash... try using Fast Twitch, its a great product with less caffeine in it

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
ok heres my input on it... both of those are crammed packed with caffeine... which is great and all, trust me N.O. explode is a great product, but really all it does is get you hyper and then you crash... try using Fast Twitch, its a great product with less caffeine in it
purple wrath is caffeine and carnitine free, u have to take a day off here and there, you'll build a tolerance to the caffenine. how does wrath taste? sour, bitter, sweet, tangy?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
purple wrath is caffeine and carnitine free, u have to take a day off here and there, you'll build a tolerance to the caffenine. how does wrath taste? sour, bitter, sweet, tangy?
Not very sweet, it is a bit distinctive in tasting. Kind of wanting to say that it reminds me a bit of dimetapp medicine. Not in a nasty grape medicine flavor, but pretty good.

I would opt for Purple Wraath.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Not very sweet, it is a bit distinctive in tasting. Kind of wanting to say that it reminds me a bit of dimetapp medicine. Not in a nasty grape medicine flavor, but pretty good.

I would opt for Purple Wraath.
i might get some....i can get it online for around $50, good buy?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i sip on white flood/purple wraath pre and intra. if you like explode, then this is for you. btw it would have been better to have compared explode to white flood, and in that case white flood wins-no contest.:food::pizza:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can get a purple wrath sample from CL, as well as their other products.

NO-Xplode is always bashed around here, however I know it is widely popular in many gyms, and even a top-seller on NP. I do have other pre-WO preferences, but NO-X will still give you energy from the caffeine and sugars, as well as other ingredients.

Whoever you heard good things about these products from, ask them to elaborate for you. Purple-Wrath is an intra-workout drink with EAA's to help promote anabolism over catabolism, whereas NO-Xplode gets you energized and ready to workout.

bobocpt55

bobocpt55

Awards
I would choose purple wraath because it contains EAAs and other things like beta-alanine, betaine, etc., and it helps promote an anabolic enviroment whereas N.O. Explode just jacks you up before training. both are good products, as i have tried both, but the purple wraath takes it in my book. there are also cheaper pre-workout drinks that are just as good and even better than N.O. Explode IMO.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
I never used Purple Wraath, but I used NO xplode for about a month. For the first week or so I was jittery after taking my 2 scoops pre-wo, but after that I had to up the dosage to get the same feeling from it. I switched to Ragnarok because I didn't really like that about NO xplode. I've also heard great things about Wraath, so it gets my vote :)

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
i used an entire bottle of NO Explode. The only thing I really got from it was a rush from the caffine, and then that only lasted about 2 weeks. Just picked up PlasmaJet try looking up on that.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
This thread should really be comparing Green Mag and White Flood stacked to N.O. Xplode since Purple Wraath is for intra workout.
I'd still pick Purple Wraath over N.O. Xplode though lol.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
so it seems wraath is winning...thanx guys:cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
they are different things. I have used purple wrath on a cut before and enjoyed it.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
As people have said..there toally different things. I've use Purple Wraath everyday. its awesome!! not tried NO yet, not planning to in the near future either! Controlled Labs make some great products :)

M

mrtattoo330

Awards
i tried NO xplode and i hate it ! i have the fruit punch and it tastes nasty and didn't do a thing at all for me. i just tried vasocharge(got the package deal with xtend which is a great buy) and that stuff actually is pretty good. feel energized the whole set and could work out for hours on it if i had the time to. i would take a look into that.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Out of the two.......Two different products but.

Purple Wrath for sure.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well no xplode is on nutraplanet top 10 list.

purple wrath tastes pretty gross.

Id go superpump over no xplode.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
well no xplode is on nutraplanet top 10 list.

purple wrath tastes pretty gross.

Id go superpump over no xplode.
the new purple wraath doesn't taste bad. superpump is aweful it's like drinking straight sugar

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
the new purple wraath doesn't taste bad. superpump is aweful it's like drinking straight sugar
Yea def. The Lemonade Purple Wraath isn't bad at all.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
no-xpode= a s s-xplode............ I bought a tub once.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
no-xpode= a s s-xplode............ I bought a tub once.
haha ya ! they should add to the label.. "WARNING: get ready to sprint to the toilet 30 min after consuming" :dump:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that was no xplode from a while ago, they changed formulations ive never got dumps from superpump or no xplode.

R

Rah22491

Awards
I have tried many no products and IMO nothing pumps me up like NO explode. The only advice I can give is def stay away from NO shotgun i tried it and felt so jittery i couldnt even lift i thinks its cause they put all that redline energy crap on top of the arginine

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
A more accurate comparison would be

NO XPLODE vs. White FLOOD

Purple WRAATH is our amino product and in a different class than NO Xplode. Our product "White FLOOD" is a preworkout energizer with caffeine and "pump ingredients." Purple WRAATH is amino acids and an endurance complex. Both work well but work differently. Feel free to PM me with any questions. :)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
A more accurate comparison would be

NO XPLODE vs. White FLOOD

Purple WRAATH is our amino product and in a different class than NO Xplode. Our product "White FLOOD" is a preworkout energizer with caffeine and "pump ingredients." Purple WRAATH is amino acids and an endurance complex. Both work well but work differently. Feel free to PM me with any questions. :)

Now, my answer is White Flood........

Im done with BSN.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
One thing I wanted to mention about White FLOOD is that it CONTAINS ANTIOXIDANTS.

What's the big deal about that?

Well you know that Nitric oxide is a free radical, and we know those are not good in abundance. Antioxidants fight that.

You'll also notice we have antioxidants in our capped and tabbed versions of White BLOOD & White FLOOD.

We're getting huge, and staying healthy... :D

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
what he said

Word!! PW over NO Explode ANY DAY!!!!

I'm not trying to be a d*ck...but I almost thought this was a joke. Besides....you can get MUCH better than NO Explode in that particular category...ie, JP8, NO-Shotgun, White Flood just to name a couple....

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I would only take those energy products when you need a little "get-up-and-go" anyway. Most, not all, but most are loaded up on caffeine and a little underdosed on the most important ingredients. I also read (will try to find the link) that supplementing arginine (a main ingredient in these pre-workout energy products) blunts the bodies natural Growth Hormone release post-workout....personally, not something I want.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Word!! PW over NO Explode ANY DAY!!!!

I'm not trying to be a d*ck...but I almost thought this was a joke. Besides....you can get MUCH better than NO Explode in that particular category...ie, JP8, NO-Shotgun, White Flood just to name a couple....

you just listed 3 products with very sound consumer reviews.

I love JP8.......

No shotgun gets mad praise

White Flood is on my list to get next. As always props to CL for great products.

Just bought two bottles of sesaglow from vitamin world today. Less than 40 bucks........

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
you just listed 3 products with very sound consumer reviews.

I love JP8.......

No shotgun gets mad praise

White Flood is on my list to get next. As always props to CL for great products.

Just bought two bottles of sesaglow from vitamin world today. Less than 40 bucks........
That 2 bottles of Sesglow for less than $40 is a decent deal. And yet, CL does get props for great products, one of the most consistent and solid companies IMO. Just got some GreenMag from NP.....have never tried, I'm giving it a go after I finish my NOS Ether.

BTW....NOS Ether w/ Purple Wraath.....sickening!!!! (In a good way of course lol)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
That 2 bottles of Sesglow for less than $40 is a decent deal. And yet, CL does get props for great products, one of the most consistent and solid companies IMO. Just got some GreenMag from NP.....have never tried, I'm giving it a go after I finish my NOS Ether.

BTW....NOS Ether w/ Purple Wraath.....sickening!!!! (In a good way of course lol)

Yeah arsenal of pump city is as follows.

Purple Wraath
JP8
Nos Ether
Xtend
Vasocharge
3 Kings stack- Day 11........All 3 kicked in today. :head: