Formadex (Formestane) dosage

tandemaxle

Awards
I am about to take formadex with zeus only stack, and was wondering what the best dosage would be for somone around 185 pounds.

I know that the zeus bottle says 200 and below 2 pill twice daily. so im pretty sure im ok there?

Due to poor oral bioavailability of formastane what would be the best dosage orally?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depending on the level of effect desired, take two seperate doses of 50-100mg. daily. Do not exceed more than 6-8 weeks use.

tandemaxle

Awards
I know thats what it says on the bottle but i have heard numbers much greater than that so im just wondering if 200-250mgs per day is enough.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Is formestane available again. Interested in trying it.

tandemaxle

Awards
Yes but only in caps.. bcs formadex.
anyway i really need answers for this.
will 200-250mg's per day be enough for someone 185lbs.

tandemaxle

Awards
Also does formadex need to be tappered down?
and should i start with 200mg and increase to 250 or stay with 200? OR constant 250?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes but only in caps.. bcs formadex.
anyway i really need answers for this.
will 200-250mg's per day be enough for someone 185lbs.
i went as high as 8 caps a day=400mg, but i weighed 220 and have lots of formestane experience. 200-250 should be plenty for a first time user. some people have said that 1gm daily when taken orally is required of bulk formestane, i think the quality of the formestane used in formadex is better than what is sold to us in bulk. i had good results with formedex, price is a deterrent though when you get up to the higher levels of dosing. i recommend you try it and start at 200 mg. i would run 2 bottles and taper down to 150 the last week.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
i went as high as 8 caps a day=400mg, but i weighed 220 and have lots of formestane experience. 200-250 should be plenty for a first time user. some people have said that 1gm daily when taken orally is required of bulk formestane, i think the quality of the formestane used in formadex is better than what is sold to us in bulk. i had good results with formedex, price is a deterrent though when you get up to the higher levels of dosing. i recommend you try it and start at 200 mg. i would run 2 bottles and taper down to 150 the last week.

Since you have formestane experience...let me ask you this...what is Formestane best known for...what benefits other than a good sense of well being?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Since you have formestane experience...let me ask you this...what is Formestane best known for...what benefits other than a good sense of well being?
form has been used a long time, it was originally a first generation prescription breast cancer drug. bber's started using it on cycle to prevent aromatizing of wet steriods. when used on cycle it will prevent estrogen sides like ***** tits and bloating, it will also keep gains lean with less fat. when used as a standalone it is one of the best things for cutting fat, aggression, alpha mentality, well being and just about everything a bber is looking for. there used to be a pre-mixed formestane product called e-form, it was my favorite supp of all time and only cost $15. look under search for e-form, or drag up neon's old formestane thread.

tandemaxle

Awards
One last question; is it best to take half the dosage in morning and the other half at night like alot of other AI's or spread out?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im interested in formestane for a cut just to experiment. I know little to nothing about it at the moment however.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im thinking Formastane and 6 bromo together would be a nice lean bulk if used for 6-8 weeks

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i have some 6bromo in juggernaut tdrive extreme. it just seems to be extremely under dosed. and id have to read up on formestane as well.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have some 6bromo in juggernaut tdrive extreme. it just seems to be extremely under dosed. and id have to read up on formestane as well.

it is, i used 6 caps every other day during my PCT one, only because my joints were getting dry. otherwise i woulda ran it every day, its awsome stuff

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
it is, i used 6 caps every other day during my PCT one, only because my joints were getting dry. otherwise i woulda ran it every day, its awsome stuff
i was reading a thing on E-form. and how much cheaper it used to be than this formadex. what happened with formestane to where it has become rare and pricey? I honestly know nothing about it, but it has been interesting to me

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was reading a thing on E-form. and how much cheaper it used to be than this formadex. what happened with formestane to where it has become rare and pricey? I honestly know nothing about it, but it has been interesting to me
what happened is some dumbasss shot his mouth off about how good it is, it became very popular and inflation happened. even with the increased price demand was greater than supply. hindsight is always 20/20,lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One last question; is it best to take half the dosage in morning and the other half at night like alot of other AI's or spread out?
the half-life is short, go with am/pm dosing. good luck.:food::pizza:

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
i still have 2 bottles of the zsupps EFORM sitting in my cupboard. I dont know when I will use it. Just trying to figure it out. Im in PCT from my hdrol cycle. Maybe after my PCT, i will give it a shot.

form has been used a long time, it was originally a first generation prescription breast cancer drug. bber's started using it on cycle to prevent aromatizing of wet steriods. when used on cycle it will prevent estrogen sides like ***** tits and bloating, it will also keep gains lean with less fat. when used as a standalone it is one of the best things for cutting fat, aggression, alpha mentality, well being and just about everything a bber is looking for. there used to be a pre-mixed formestane product called e-form, it was my favorite supp of all time and only cost $15. look under search for e-form, or drag up neon's old formestane thread.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i still have 2 bottles of the zsupps EFORM sitting in my cupboard. I dont know when I will use it. Just trying to figure it out. Im in PCT from my hdrol cycle. Maybe after my PCT, i will give it a shot.
e-form is good stuff...