Creatine Ethyl Ester

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Is creatine ethyl ester real? I don't care about the price, if it has better absorption properties than plain old monoydrate I'd like to know. I hope someone out there has tried it and is willing to give some feedback.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
It's a hit or miss for a lot of people.

The only proven form a creatine that is almost guaranteed to heed results is plain old creatine Mono.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
So ethyl ester is a marketing scheme?
Not necessarily, it may work for some people. It did literally nothing for me in terms of strength, size or recovery.

Waxi Maize with Creatine Mono is the best combination, IMO

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
How will Waxi Maize effect my blood sugar/insulin levels in comparison to dextrose?

How do you feel about Kre-Alkalyn Creatine?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i used cee for years and after getting off it, i didnt notice any differences. im no longer a fan of creatine products. they do not make that much of a difference in my workouts.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I will always stick by my word and say that both Kre Alk and CEE degrade at a 25-40% faster rate in the gut than CrM, as I know to some its not a big deal, its just my point of view :), Kre Alk worked AMAZING for me for about a week than it all died off, CrM has always given me results. Neovar Recomp,CRE 02 are the two I would look into.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
How will Waxi Maize effect my blood sugar/insulin levels in comparison to dextrose?

How do you feel about Kre-Alkalyn Creatine?
I haven't used dextrose in a long time or Creatine for that matter. It's just a waste of money at this point and I'm just sticking to the basics. Protein, Multi, Fish Oil, Liver Tabs. And Pre workout it's usually White Flood or Beta Nox or if iI'm on the go, I use a Clearshot.

But with Waxi Maize my recovery has decreased a good amount.

It may be a placebo, but KA was the last Creatine I used and I had some decent strength gains but nothing else noteworthy to mention

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Don't you love placebos? It's funny how I get the placebo effect more with muscle building supplements than any other drug...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll second the mono with WMS!

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Ya I had good results from a dextrose/monohydrate blend. I won't try the new ones then.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
according to an ISSN seminar last spring krealkalyn actually degrades faster than normal monohydrate. . the general rule of thumb is that if you are a non responder to normal monohydrate than its wise to branch out and try out a different form of creatine