- 10-31-2008, 06:16 PM
Has anyone tried Endothil-CR? It's a sublingual supplement. I bought the 60 day supply, and I'm not sure if it's working as placebo or for realz. I feel an increase in stamina at least, which allows me to tear up my muscles a bit longer in the gym. If it's not placebo, I wonder if the Quercetin is doing more than the green tomato SE, as Quercetin is a vasolidator.
- 10-31-2008, 06:29 PM
Is it too late to bring it back?
Youd be better off buying sugar pills... at least their placebo effect wont set you back as much $$$
- 10-31-2008, 06:38 PM
Ya it's too late lol, but at least I get a vasolidator out of it. I feel something almost like a nicotine buzz while it's absorbing sublingually. It does something at least haha. The study done by the supplement company makes some crazy claims, I don't think it will work as the description states though.
10-31-2008, 07:07 PM
11-01-2008, 12:11 AM
11-01-2008, 06:36 PM
11-01-2008, 06:38 PM
11-01-2008, 07:48 PM
BTW I'm going to experiment with taking at least 3 doses of Endothil-CR a day... All pre workout, but spread out from the time I wake up til the right before I hit the gym. If it's placebo, then it will work 3 times better in my head hahaha.
11-01-2008, 08:32 PM
11-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pavb10 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2008, 03:47 PM
- By weakness is !!! in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2006, 12:27 AM
- By MuscleBound1337 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2006, 12:11 AM
- By Boogaloowill in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2005, 09:35 PM
- By x_muscle in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-13-2005, 02:42 PM