All Hallows eve!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I want to know what everyone is doing for Halloween?

Me and 5 friends are traveling down to Santa Barbra to go party it up! then on sat morning we are off to Cal Poly to go party it up there!

Happy Halloween
GJJ

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i am nothing, and tomorrow will do nothing. Though we do have young adults formal tomorrow night, tis nothing to do with Hallows Eve

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Walking around Trick or Treating with the wife and kids and carbing up on their candy! :food:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i am nothing, and tomorrow will do nothing. Though we do have young adults formal tomorrow night, tis nothing to do with Hallows Eve

sorry to hear that!

-GJJ

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
The City here picks the date you can trick or treat on here. Strange but true. They chose last night the 30th. We carved pumpkins and set them out. Had about 30 kids. (You cant go trick or treating if you are older than 13)

Here's the pumpkin I carved:

Dont know why it came out so blurry, but that was the best pic we could get of it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what is it a dragon?

here is mine I entered a contest in Controlled labs. Vote for mine if you come across it in this contest, pretty please.

watch out the eyebrowes may hypnotize you=)

mine is out on the step for trick or treaters to see. theyll wonder who is controlled labs then down the road if they get into bbing they'll say i remember a pumpkin that said controlled labs or maybe they remember unconsciously and or consciously.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea its a Dragon. Looks much better than the picture shows.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
check out my pumpkin Redwolf. what do you think of it?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very basic right.... there are some people who have carving utensils that make them absolutely awesome

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I made mine with a loose tooth(an accident) lol you cant seee it here though the glare covered it. well you can see it some there that big piece you can put in and take out

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought of putting on a gorilla mask and scaring the little spidermen and princess'...but I figured their parents wouldn't like that very much.

Hmm, so it looks like I'll be at home with Resolve watching the Opera "Carmen" by Bizet. Not as fun, but it'll do.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Im dressing up as a wedding singer and goona boogie down at a two party, party. Two differnt halls one building, so two genres and sepearate bars of mostly friends, approx 400-450. electronica, house and trance in one hall and party music in the other (mix of rap, top 40 and dance). Should be good, dont drink and drive!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Anyone wanna work on a 10 page paper and presentation for me so I can go out and party ?? :lol:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
going to a party at my church. could be good. who knows?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im dressing up as a wedding singer and goona boogie down at a two party, party. Two differnt halls one building, so two genres and sepearate bars of mostly friends, approx 400-450. electronica, house and trance in one hall and party music in the other (mix of rap, top 40 and dance). Should be good, dont drink and drive!
that sounds like sooo much fun.I had fun just giving the trick or treaters Candy. One was a ninja and others I forget. We only had like 5 tricker or treaters with like 7 people come to our house. My Pumkin is still in our yard burning to attract trick or treaters . I 'll think ill leave it outside and let the candles burn out. I don't think any peoplewill smash it against the lawn or anything . Safe neighborhood here

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
that sounds like sooo much fun.I had fun just giving the trick or treaters Candy. One was a ninja and others I forget. We only had like 5 tricker or treaters with like 7 people come to our house. My Pumkin is still in our yard burning to attract trick or treaters . I 'll think ill leave it outside and let the candles burn out. I don't think any peoplewill smash it against the lawn or anything . Safe neighborhood here

Crappy thing is i have to work till 12, so i wont be going too crazy. So here i am posting on AM, getting paid, waiting for somthing to happen. I like carving pumpkins, as a child i broke one or two but that was when the novelty wore off of getting candy and doors were closed for the night. Under the disguise of costume its liberating in a sense but volatile when alcohol is mixed in.

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
I had five PBR tall boys last night.... woke up around 5 am with a headache :frustrate

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just went outside and smashed mine. threw it down against a wooden fence, tree's the ground. nice

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I was hoping this was a thread on an EP by AFI before they turned into sissies