Prime Vs. PowerFULL

Kobaltic

Awards
Just wondering which one would be better. Price isn't the factor for me the results are. I like the fact that powerfull says you sleep better.

Also I notice NP has free Y-RD with both but it seems like a lot of caffeine. Can anyone tell how much caffeine is in it. I try to limit my intake to one pint of tea a day.

Thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both would likely be good if money is not a factor but if I had to choose one or the other I would go with Prime and would run at least 2 bottles.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If money isn't an issue, then run both for 8 weeks.

Kobaltic

Awards
I guess I could do both and make my own log and see which worked better for me.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering which one would be better. Price isn't the factor for me the results are. I like the fact that powerfull says you sleep better.

Also I notice NP has free Y-RD with both but it seems like a lot of caffeine. Can anyone tell how much caffeine is in it. I try to limit my intake to one pint of tea a day.

Thanks
You want better sleep without the BS hype that comes with (most of) USPlabs products, go with Phenibut or 5-htp. Scivation Knockout also worked very well for me.

The only product in the USPlabs line-up that I know works is Recreate, especially for appetite control.

I'm not sure about prime though

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
You'll see good results from both if used properly, and if money is not an issue, you can run them in tandem.

Prime is a little easier to use, which is nice, and it will give you good intensity in the gym.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Have not tried Prime but Powerfull definitely makes you sleep better...real deep sleep & vivid dreams too. Not sure if there are any legit benefits from the deep sleep as I like immediate results & with powerfull it's said you must use for 3-6 mths to see the Growth Hormone boosting benefits if any! It appears many people have trouble sleeping so Powerfull is a definite hit for them.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
if trying to minimize stims then Y-RD might be a bit much for your liking, looks to be pretty potent w/ the geranium.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
You want better sleep without the BS hype that comes with (most of) USPlabs products.

I totally agree about the BS Hype! Amazing what supplement companies get away with.