Looking for an opinion

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.67%

Looking for an opinion

Ok lads , nice to have you all here , i just sign up and read a lot over here.
    I won't hassle you , i just need a advice on what so ever your knowledge cuz i see peeps over here "know" damn too much about nutritions.

Over here @ my country , we don't have that much companies who have all the supplies.

We have : ultimate nutrition , sci-tec nutrition , muscle tech , pro lab, universal nutrition and i think ISS something like that.

I need a good gainer/protein , combined with creatin. So i need you to recommend something. Name your supply nutrition.
    Thanks forward.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

What country are u in...just wondering...im living in singapore currently and supplements are either supersuper over priced (as in 100USD for 5pounds of whey) or they dont even supply them...so its pretty limited over here...i personally drink alot of eggs and oats (for my wannabe weightgainer shake) with sugerfree redbull...i would not spend money on supplements unless they can get some RPM or a couple other products...stick to the basics
    Multi
    LOTS of protein
    Creatine - if u must (preworkout)
    Arginine - if u must (preworkout)

P.S. My current pre/post workout shake consists of
    5 whole eggs (sometimes i do more or less)
    2 SugerFree Redbulls
    30grams of Oats
    5grams of creatine mono
    2grams of arginine
    and some multimineral caps
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

1/2 cup oatmeal
    1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
    1 scoop protein powder (any type w/o carb)
    1 serving flax meal
    8 oz skim milk

Add some olive or other healthy oil if you want a high fat/kcal content. Overall as wrtten it should come out to about 450-500 calories which is more than enough. Plus it's healthy, cheap as hell, leads to good bowel movements, and can be REALLY tasty with a coffee or mocha flavored protein powder. Blend it good. The cottage cheese thickens it and keeps the oatmeal and flax from gathering at the bottom.

Edit: Oh, add creatine for creatine supplementation. I'd recommend monohydrate.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.67%

I am living in macedonia , so the prices here are not that much expensive i know only MT prices all the others it's preety close by 10-20$

cell tech is around 70$ - 4.5lb just naming the prices ...

i am sticking to pre/post workout

6-10 egg whites , vitamins.
    400gr. boiled steak
    2-3 scoops of boiled rice.
    some jucie grape and so on ...

but i need some good protein and creatin mixed in together for better gain. Also i have noticed that the days when i take little but zinc and LOTS of water i have great performance on my training.

edit: thanks CDB , and what you think is it better to take clean protein without carbs or something mixed?
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

It doesn't matter. Eating is what matters. Any possible and minimal improvements in digestion or energy usage or whatever that are 'proven' by this or that obscure study to occur if you balance on your head, sing Poison songs, and only eat carbs at a magic proportion to protein intake per hour are going to be massively overshadowed by consistent, basic nutrition and consistent, effective training.

Quote Originally Posted by howitz View Post
    I am living in macedonia , so the prices here are not that much expensive i know only MT prices all the others it's preety close by 10-20$

cell tech is around 70$ - 4.5lb just naming the prices ...

i am sticking to pre/post workout

6-10 egg whites , vitamins.
    400gr. boiled steak
    2-3 scoops of boiled rice.
    some jucie grape and so on ...

but i need some good protein and creatin mixed in together for better gain. Also i have noticed that the days when i take little but zinc and LOTS of water i have great performance on my training.

edit: thanks CDB , and what you think is it better to take clean protein without carbs or something mixed?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    It doesn't matter. Eating is what matters. Any possible and minimal improvements in digestion or energy usage or whatever that are 'proven' by this or that obscure study to occur if you balance on your head, sing Poison songs, and only eat carbs at a magic proportion to protein intake per hour are going to be massively overshadowed by consistent, basic nutrition and consistent, effective training.
    Damn straight (aside from poison songs, I take no credit for that). People are way too wrapped up in the minutiae of timing, dosing protocol, pre-intra-post workout blahblah. You think the old greats, like Schwartzenegger, did this ****? They lifted wicked hard, ate hard, and pinned. Most of em reached their genetic potential in their early 20's, eating peanut butter sandwiches and burgers, then juiced.

Nutrient timing my ass.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

buy a crapload of chicken and lean beef, whole wheat multigrain bread(with flaxseed if you can, soo good) ], tons of green beens, yogurt and cottage cheese, and a bunch of oatmeal.......eat like you will die tomorrow, and lift like you will die if you stop.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    buy a crapload of chicken and lean beef, whole wheat multigrain bread(with flaxseed if you can, soo good) ], tons of green beens, yogurt and cottage cheese, and a bunch of oatmeal.......eat like you will die tomorrow, and lift like you will die if you stop.
    amen to that.
    i say NO PAIN NO GAIN. Thanks for all your replies , bodybuilder is made in kitchen , not in supplements.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best otc PCT in your opinion?
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 11:22 AM
  2. Need your opinion...
    By Korben in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 01:22 AM
  3. need your opinion help
    By snyper2k2 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21