What are the best ready to drink protein drinks?
- 10-30-2008, 09:04 PM
- 10-30-2008, 09:20 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'3" 126 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
I drink Pure Pro.
- 10-30-2008, 10:43 PM
Eas shakes are pretty good. I drink the Carb Control while on keto diet, and they seem to work pretty well.
10-30-2008, 11:23 PM
In terms of taste the Lean Body drinks are pretty good. I don't care for Muscle Milk because they're loaded with fat.
10-31-2008, 12:03 AM
10-31-2008, 02:30 AM
Taste wise Muscle Milk kicks ass but is high in fat. EAS and Lean Body are both good and come in second. The trick is get some different ones because if you get a bunch of one I guaratee u get sick of them.
10-31-2008, 01:41 PM
I think one of the best ones looking at amount of protein and fat content is myoplex original. it has 42 gms of protein with only 60 cal of fat.. (incl. 7gms of total fat; 0 trans fat; and 1gm of saturated fat).
10-31-2008, 02:00 PM
Isopure grape when i'm in a mood for some fruitiness (for lack of a better description)
Pro Smoothie RTD chocolate flavor is good too.
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2011, 06:13 PM
- By Liftergym33 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-30-2009, 08:24 PM
- By BIG_DAWG in forum RecipesReplies: 14Last Post: 04-24-2006, 04:34 PM
- By Skye in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-09-2004, 11:44 AM