Piracetam With Choline on Libido

Predaking

Awards
Anyone know if piracetam with choline reduces libido/arousability?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
It shouldnt, and on the other hand it is not an aphrodisiac by any means, having ED? Just stop and see if that is it.

Predaking

Awards
I've had ED for ages and ages. I just read that someone stopped thinking of sex while on it, that's all.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thats highly possible, I think it operates mainly on higher brain functions as opposed to lower. It puts your mind more on the task at hand.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Complicated answer? It depends on what you find arousing.

Being aroused by intellectual exchange and verbal/witty flirting, the combo absolutely increases my libido. It also makes me more aware of subtle signals and, especially when combined with Sulbutiamine, enhances my own ability to flirt.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established

Being aroused by intellectual exchange and verbal/witty flirting, the combo absolutely increases my libido. It also makes me more aware of subtle signals and, especially when combined with Sulbutiamine, enhances my own ability to flirt.
with all the fancy jibba jabba outta the way, NO. I have been on for 1 week+ and i have been my usual self in that department.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Intellectual exchange and verbal/witty flirting drives my bonkers in the libido dept, i love it. If a women can keep up with me and my witty/slick sentences and convos its on and poppinnnnn! :cheers:

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thinking back to when I did take it, I know that it didnt enhance drive, I would say that it did affect libido, but thats all.