test boosters

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
whats the most potent test booster in your opinion?? i cant take animal test though, im allergic to something in it :(
i want to use on, never have before.............there are so friggen many of them its hard to tell whats legit and whats not

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
Here's a few

-Testosterone Boosters
Get Diesel Diesel Test Hardcore
AllMax Nutrition TestoFX Hardcore
Pharmaceutical Alternatives TestoRx
ThermoLife T-Bol
MHP T-Bomb II

-A I
I Force Reversitol
ErgoPharm 6-OXO

13bret

13bret

Awards
i liked alpha drive xl, and it's dirt cheap at NP. strength increases, increased aggression, horny as a goat.

Filthy McNast

Awards
I use SUS500 from G.E.T. and take 4 pills a day. I'm only 2 weeks into a cycle but am experiencing weight and strength gains with minimal side effects (acne at age 41 for example). I have also tried Halodrol liquigels and got some favorable results from a 4 week cycle of that PH. The back pumps with the Halodrol gels were just too much for me though. I'm not getting the same degree of cramping and back pain with the Sus500.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Women!!

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
methyl v test or hyper test

for ph methyl v test is by far the strongest, for natural, hypertest or blue up from controlled lab's is descent as well, stack either one of those with methyl efx and your workouts will be off the chain.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs HyperTEST & MHP T-BOMB II

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Great reviews on Stoked!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am finishing up a run of Dermacrine and I saw some great results. I am 49 so that might make my response greater. Definitely a solid product.

Nacho1545

Awards
Stoked by Anabolic Innovations is pretty good.. I also liked Androbolix by biorhythm. Its very expensive in my opinion..

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I am finishing up a run of Dermacrine and I saw some great results. I am 49 so that might make my response greater. Definitely a solid product.
Thats what i like to hear. :woohoo:

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Activate Xtreme
Diesel Test Hardcore
Sustain Alpha
Super Test
Stoked (I recommed you stack it with Activate or maybe another AI because it's pretty weak Standalone)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
In my PCT right now (6weeks of HDrol), I am using STOKED & Tribulus Test Extreme and really like the effects i am getting (in the gym and when I wake up.....:bb3:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my PCT right now (6weeks of HDrol), I am using STOKED & Tribulus Test Extreme and really like the effects i am getting (in the gym and when I wake up.....:bb3:

I am glad you are liking the effects of Stoked. I to also had a nice cycle with h-drol and I used Post Cycle Support for my pct. Best of luck bro.:head:

NeedMassNow

Awards
Just bought some Test Drive by EST. Has anybody tried it?

NMN

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My 17 yr old brother wants to run a stoked/activate xtreme stack. What should I say to him? I don't know anything about them, is it safe for me to say yes?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My 17 yr old brother wants to run a stoked/activate xtreme stack. What should I say to him? I don't know anything about them, is it safe for me to say yes?

It is not going to put any health risks on him but he really does not need any test boosters at 17. The results will not be there. With the test levels he has got now food and lifting heavy will be the best thing.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
for ph methyl v test is by far the strongest, for natural, hypertest or blue up from controlled lab's is descent as well, stack either one of those with methyl efx and your workouts will be off the chain.

okay..lets get some facts going here.

Methyl V test is a steroid............ 3 of them . They dont boost test, they replace it.

1 cap contains-

Superdrol-10mg
Phera Plex-12.5mg
Tren Xtreme-30mg

This a very bad ass trifecta. Not to be taken lightly.

I would recommend support supps during and after this compound is ran.

I was say Clomid (serm) is needed, and possibly an AI(otc or pharm). Among other support.

Blood pressure needs to be monitored as well as LDL's, HDL's and liver function.

I repeat, Methyl V is NOT a test booster.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I use SUS500 from G.E.T. and take 4 pills a day. I'm only 2 weeks into a cycle but am experiencing weight and strength gains with minimal side effects (acne at age 41 for example). I have also tried Halodrol liquigels and got some favorable results from a 4 week cycle of that PH. The back pumps with the Halodrol gels were just too much for me though. I'm not getting the same degree of cramping and back pain with the Sus500.
SUS500 This stuff is right behind Methy V..........it looks like a mix of Tren-X, Max LMG, and Novadex

Its not a test booster.......its two progestins.........

Proper support and post cycle therapy is needed here as well.......

Again, I repeat. Sus500 is Not a test booster, it replaces your test.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 and Drive

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 17 he doesn't need any supplements apart from the standard basics. There'd be no point in doing it, since he'd probably see better results just eating more and training in a way to achieve his goals (i.e. mass, power, strength, etc.).

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At 17 he doesn't need any supplements apart from the standard basics. There'd be no point in doing it, since he'd probably see better results just eating more and training in a way to achieve his goals (i.e. mass, power, strength, etc.).
I agree, he takes more supps then I do. He has a closet full, I tell him all the time to stop wasting his money. Little sh1theads don't listen :hammer:. Maybe I'll guide him towards x-factor.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established

X2

But for the rest of you guys check out Primordial Performance
:head: