Another post about USP labs

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
but it's not a bad one. what is everybody's favorite pre workout and post workout meal to take with bulk p-slin. i'm sick of eating the same thing all the time and some suggestions would be great. and how long does the effects of p-slin last. if i eat an hour before the gym am i going in at the optimal time?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
LOL @ the tease thread title- good show.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the guys at usplabs were ready to pounce. gather up the posse marshal dillon.:lol:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i figured the title would help people get in the discussion but apparently since i'm not actually saying anything controversial nobody cares :sad:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do 125g Oatbran, 1c. Raspberries, 1 Sc. Whey pre and post-WO. I add cocoa + choc protein PWO, and skip the cocoa pre-WO.

It depends what you eat an hour before the gym. If it's a quick digesting shake, you want it closer to your workout, if it's some porridge like I do, I recommend 90 mins before, even 2-2.5hrs if it's deadlifts/legs. I quote mullet as saying the half-life of the corosolic acid is 6hrs.

The site is Nutrition facts, calories in food, labels, nutritional information and analysis – NutritionData.com to analyze custom recipees, find nutrient facts/food rich in desired ones, etc.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
My workout buddy was on AP and could not seem to get 'enough' carbs in. I told him to buy a coffee grinder, get some steel cut oats and add to his protein shakes. He's never looked back!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
My workout buddy was on AP and could not seem to get 'enough' carbs in. I told him to buy a coffee grinder, get some steel cut oats and add to his protein shakes. He's never looked back!
i wish i had that problem