How much caffiene in RPM

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i look over and searched but i couldnt find and amount.

anyone know?

im caffiene sensitive, so i dont want to overtake a dosage.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
each capsule has about as much as a cup of coffee....so start low if you are stim sensitive

moondg29

Awards
50mg a cap according to a rep a year or so back.

Brad2131

Awards
ohh the secrets. lol. Rpm is so great. It gives me the dumps but its worth it!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ohh the secrets. lol. Rpm is so great. It gives me the dumps but its worth it!
have u tried any other pre-workout stims? I got samples, but u might want to brighten your horzons.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't give the exact formula away- but it is somewhere in the range of the dosages you just mentioned...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have u tried any other pre-workout stims? I got samples, but u might want to brighten your horzons.
Why ever would he want to do that? RPM is the best pre-workout strength and energy booster around.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't give the exact formula away- but it is somewhere in the range of the dosages you just mentioned...

So safe to say it has between 0-100mg per cap, to narrow it down?:hammer:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
RPM is awesome. 4 caps does it for me. I may try 5 caps one day see what its like. Maybe on a chest day :D

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established

I agree.. I know that RPM has many benefits but if your looking for strictly a pre workout stim there are much better options in my opinion. I took RPM a while back and did nothing in terms of pre work out energy although the combo of RPM and Drive was great for endurance.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no, i wasnt dissing rpm, but i was just saying there are other options out there. Im currently testing my samples out. ive been trying to stay off stims for a while, but when i got the samples in i had to give it a go.

should i try 2 caps today, the thing is caffiene is vasoconstricting

icarrin and arginine are vasodilating.

anythoughts, about why they chose this combination

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I think I am consuming about 1.2-1.5 grams a day ATM trying to do 5 weeks worth of backed up college work.....BURNOUT, tommorow night I am going to sleep well......and next week i will be the most lethargic ever in my life but I am going to get this work done.This is only for like 3 days BTW lol.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no, i wasnt dissing rpm, but i was just saying there are other options out there. Im currently testing my samples out. ive been trying to stay off stims for a while, but when i got the samples in i had to give it a go.

should i try 2 caps today, the thing is caffiene is vasoconstricting

icarrin and arginine are vasodilating.

anythoughts, about why they chose this combination
caffeine can cause vasodilation and vasoconstriction- at least in this context- it is a non-specific adenosine antagonist of both 1 and 2 receptors- it increases the release of norepinephrine from the adrenal medulla (which allows for increased blood flow to skeletal muscle-think fight-or-flight) and allows for heightened cyclic AMP levels via inhibiting cAMP degradation - which also allows for some vasodilatory characteristics- in the case of RPM- it acts to increase vasodilation in concert with arginine and icariin....

Brad2131

Awards
yes, i have tried many and for me personally besides the stomach issues RPM is the best.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
No offense, but I doubt your whole proprietary formula is riding on the amount of caffeine. This is important information for people to know especially people sensitive to caffeine. I actually threw mine in the garbage because of the amount of caffeine in it and how it affected me.

From my experience with it I'd say it's pretty close to around 100mg, and a "cup" of coffee is usually around 90mg depending on the brew.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No offense, but I doubt your whole proprietary formula is riding on the amount of caffeine. This is important information for people to know especially people sensitive to caffeine. I actually threw mine in the garbage because of the amount of caffeine in it and how it affected me.

From my experience with it I'd say it's pretty close to around 100mg, and a "cup" of coffee is usually around 90mg depending on the brew.
none taken :) the formula doesn't necessarily ride on caffeine- and I think you make a valid point.....

pm me your info- I will send you something else- no sense in throwing away hard-earned money....

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
none taken :) the formula doesn't necessarily ride on caffeine- and I think you make a valid point.....

pm me your info- I will send you something else- no sense in throwing away hard-earned money....
That's cool. It was a looong time ago that I had it so I don't really expect anything but if you really want to ;) No doubt the naringin also had an effect on me making it last longer.