Intra Workout Drink

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i only use intra workout drinks when i know i will have a longer than normal workout session. (over 1.5 hr)
    Research show benefits of intraworkout nutrition for both extended and acute lifting sessions... Check out that ISSN position paper for more details.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Research show benefits of intraworkout nutrition for both extended and acute lifting sessions... Check out that ISSN position paper for more details.
    i understand that but with my prewo and postwo nutrition and supplementation i dont feel it fits my budget to do intrawork formulas on the regular basis. No doubt there is benefiets for extended and acute lifting sessions. Maybe its because i just havent tried IntraAid yet haha
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i understand that but with my prewo and postwo nutrition and supplementation i dont feel it fits my budget to do intrawork formulas on the regular basis. No doubt there is benefiets for extended and acute lifting sessions. Maybe its because i just havent tried IntraAid yet haha
    Wasn't implying that you needed it brother... Just pointing out the relevant new info that intraworkout nutrition can benefit the lifter when he trains for an hour or less...

Speakin' of Intra-Aid... Perhaps you got a date with a bottle? PM me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Intra workout drink
    By austinfrench5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 02:02 PM
  2. Best Intra Workout Drink
    By xtreme1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 03:10 AM
  3. best intra workout drink?
    By djsnipes in forum Supplements