How androgenic is 11-oxo at different serving sizes?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to take 11-oxo, but im concerned for hair loss,

how androgenic may 11-oxo be and its potential for hair loss (bottle warns you) at either 3 pills a day and 6 pills a day.

Im thinking its pretty safe since you dont really build muscles unless you use higher doses,

but please let me get some feedback on this, and if anyone has shed hair using this substance.

my main goal is to trim more, and take a break from stims for a while. Im currently finishing up 6 weeks of Leviathan Re-Loaded and Dicana V2, so i also wonder since Levi is a test booster, maybe i have to take 4 weeks off before starting a pro-hormone.

Graham

Awards
I have no idea on that. But if the bottle worns you even at a low dose i personally wouldnt take it. If i had a chance again i wouldnt take any bottle that warned me. But I guess its how concerned you are. An if your thinkin of a pro hormone to use after that i used tren an mass extreme by american cellular labs. Sustivol witch is now omnivol. But those prohormones made me shed quick.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
11oxo is expensive and not effective at anything

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Are you serious? yes expensive but ive heard alot of positive feedback in forums,

usually seems like people who take 6 plus and up to 10 or 12 pills get real results,

i was just looking to take something that will help me lose weight a little more,

im on the 5th week of doing Leviathan Re-Loaded and Dicana, so 2 more weeks i wanted to try something else. im down 23 pounds since last febuary and continue this winter to shred and look good by next spring.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Are you serious? yes expensive but ive heard alot of positive feedback in forums,

usually seems like people who take 6 plus and up to 10 or 12 pills get real results,

i was just looking to take something that will help me lose weight a little more,

im on the 5th week of doing Leviathan Re-Loaded and Dicana, so 2 more weeks i wanted to try something else. im down 23 pounds since last febuary and continue this winter to shred and look good by next spring.
i bought it in bulk powder and ran basically double the recommended dose and i didnt' notice anyhting

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
are you kidding? 11oxo is expensive but effective IMO

I used it in a cut and loved it at 6 per day...great at reducing body fat especially visc fat, body recomp, some strength increase, hardless.....

I did use ergo's.....and for what its worth and to your defense about getting nothing...I have yet to see a positive review on bulk 11oxo..its too bad because if someone could come out with a legit bulk it would be sick

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i bought it in bulk powder and ran basically double the recommended dose and i didnt' notice anyhting
Maybe thats the problem, your buying bulk and not the real deal from ergofarm.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Maybe thats the problem, your buying bulk and not the real deal from ergofarm.
the real deal? what's that mean, ergopharm is superior than everybdoy else? i got a COA with my purchase and know the quality of it

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
are you kidding? 11oxo is expensive but effective IMO

I used it in a cut and loved it at 6 per day...great at reducing body fat especially visc fat, body recomp, some strength increase, hardless.....

I did use ergo's.....and for what its worth and to your defense about getting nothing...I have yet to see a positive review on bulk 11oxo..its too bad because if someone could come out with a legit bulk it would be sick
where were these people getting their bulk 11-oxo from. and adrenosterone not working as well as advertised was supposedly the reason AX changed the formula of their 3ad

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, i guess we can all agree everybody may react differently to different substances.

i have heard alot of positive feedback on 11-oxo at a higher dose, hence the reason of my interest, but im open to skepticism.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
where were these people getting their bulk 11-oxo from. and adrenosterone not working as well as advertised was supposedly the reason AX changed the formula of their 3ad
not sure where they were getting it, also I didnt see any good reviews on the clone version either...but I do know I will use the ergo version again...unless one comes out that works ..I was really hoping AX came out with it...they were suppose to come out with a product simply called Adrenostrone, but never did

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
not sure where they were getting it, also I didnt see any good reviews on the clone version either...but I do know I will use the ergo version again...unless one comes out that works ..I was really hoping AX came out with it...they were suppose to come out with a product simply called Adrenostrone, but never did
3-ad was supposed to be adrenosterone until customs caught them. they claim it was because results weren't what were expected but i dont' think they'd leave a ton of that stuff sitting around. customs probably scooped it up

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
11-oxo definitely worked for me. I've tried 3 caps, 6 caps, 12 caps, 20 caps, and even 30 caps in a day.... Anything above 6 caps a day caused SERIOUS lethargy.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11-oxo definitely worked for me. I've tried 3 caps, 6 caps, 12 caps, 20 caps, and even 30 caps in a day.... Anything above 6 caps a day caused SERIOUS lethargy.
so what do you think about the chances of loosing hair at 3 a day?

Graham

Awards
Hair loss thats what I think save your trips to the mirror. Dont take it . Trust me down the line you will be glad you didnt

Graham

Awards
Look at it this way men are already subject to hairloss most of them by even putting a little will raise your androgen levels. There you go thining an hairloss

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hair loss thats what I think save your trips to the mirror. Dont take it . Trust me down the line you will be glad you didnt
Thanks, im going to pass on the 11-oxo then, or any pro-hormone unless I get old (im 31 now) and i really do naturally get bald.

I wonder if Mass-FX, Hyperdrol, Psarm or any test booster for the matter are are androgenic anyways as well and cause hair loss.

im glad i train hard when i was young had already do have a natural 16 inch arms, nice natural size everything.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... I really doubt that 3-6 caps will cause any hairloss. Maybe if you choose to ramp up the dose really high, it may? But I would say that chances are slim to none at the recommended dosage.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
How many caps do you think it takes before it reaches to an anabolic effect?
And how many caps did it take to show the greatest leaning effect?

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
3-ad was supposed to be adrenosterone until customs caught them. they claim it was because results weren't what were expected but i dont' think they'd leave a ton of that stuff sitting around. customs probably scooped it up
I know the original 3AD was suppose to be adrenosterone...I just saying that after the 3AD reformulation they claimed to still be coming out with adrenosterone, but it appears to have fallen off the radar

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
holy crap batman...I went to 9, but 30 yikes!

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
U serious?

11-0X0 and Lean Xtreme are both great for cutting and bridging.

Anyway to the OP, even though it is a very mild PH, if you have a pre-existing condition of MPB or if it runs in the family, I wouldn't use it

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
U serious?

Anyway to the OP, even though it is a very mild PH, if you have a pre-existing condition of MPB or if it runs in the family, I wouldn't use it
What are you trying to say? Lean Xtreme has 11-oxo in it? Please clarify, i know LX has cortisol control, but in what way, does it have PH in it?

To the guy who took 30 11-oxo's, arent you worried about dying? where did you get this idea that taking 30.....

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
U serious?

well according to everybody else the bulk powder isn't as effective as 11-oxo

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats what i tried telling this guy but he seems to get upset.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty confused right now. Since when has this topic been about Bulk Andrenosterone/11-0X0?

Ergopahrm makes an effective but expensive form of Adrenosterone for great BF reduction and cortisol control which I belive the OP was asking about........:confused:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty confused right now. Since when has this topic been about Bulk Andrenosterone/11-0X0?

Ergopahrm makes an effective but expensive form of Adrenosterone for great BF reduction and cortisol control which I belive the OP was asking about........:confused:

It has been since the guy way in the beginning of this thread said 11-oxo is crap because he bought this certified bulk form of 11-oxo and it didnt work for him. we have been bringing up the maybe ergofarm the creators of this may have the best quality but he flipped out, read the whole thread u will c.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
It has been since the guy way in the beginning of this thread said 11-oxo is crap because he bought this certified bulk for and didnt work for him. we have been bringing up the maybe ergofarm the creators of this may have the best quality but he flipped out, read the whole thread u will c.
Well I wouldn't trust a bulk product. Most of them probably have a lot of fillers.

Plus Ergopahrm makes high quality products and they've been around the game for a long time and any product from them is going to deliver for a large percentage of the time.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Thats what i tried telling this guy but he seems to get upset.
i'm not getting upset i just stated that people are claiming 11 oxo according to people works better than the bulk powder. i haven't tried 11 oxo so i can't coment

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
It has been since the guy way in the beginning of this thread said 11-oxo is crap because he bought this certified bulk form of 11-oxo and it didnt work for him. we have been bringing up the maybe ergofarm the creators of this may have the best quality but he flipped out, read the whole thread u will c.
haha i flipped out? when did this happen?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its possible any hormone can cause it. Specifically 11-oxo messes with some form of receptors similar to test...is that right?

I talked with Patrick Arnold about this and he said it's unlikely that 11-oxo would. (and I assume at the six cap doses) I would ask him to come in here and post , he isn't too fond of this site though due to people disbelieving his work. and anyone in the bodybuilding world knows if anyone is objective is Patrick Arnold. Sledge is good at what he does as well. Both have helped me tremendously.Both have their own area of expertise.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Its possible any hormone can cause it. Specifically 11-oxo messes with some form of receptors similar to test...is that right?

I talked with Patrick Arnold about this and he said it's unlikely that 11-oxo would. (and I assume at the six cap doses) I would ask him to come in here and post , he isn't too fond of this site though due to people disbelieving his work. and anyone in the bodybuilding world knows if anyone is objective is Patrick Arnold. Sledge is good at what he does as well. Both have helped me tremendously.Both have their own area of expertise.
Patrick Arnold is very smart and puts out some sick products. Unfortunately he and Anabolicminds just aren't a match made in heaven ;)

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Youy are correct that is expensive but off base when you state that is not effective. I have used 11oxo many times incl a cycle that lasted over 3 months and it is killer for melting abdominal fat, creating dense muscle and libido is off the charts.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha i flipped out? when did this happen?
maybe you need to smoke some weed?

just kidding,

remember that when you type that the viewer doesnt get your body language in the mix and tone of voice which accounts for 2/3rds of your communication,

its sounded to me like you were flipping out, at the same time my communication via typing may have sounded like i was accusing you of going to rage,

what im trying to say is that this is all funny on both ends,

but yeah i heard that ergofarm, since they not only developed 11oxo but have a long standing good reputation of making high quality supps (at the same time putting people on welfare, but your paying for real deal quality) that their 11oxo is in fact the 11oxo to get,

i do bulk products myself, but bulk is not always the best option.

BBR

BBR

Awards
I'm prone to hair loss and I've taken Mass FX, Hyperdrol X2, Retain 2 and even transdermal test at 50mg/day and I've never had hair loss issues.
In short, I doubt 3 caps a day of 11-oxo will give you anything to worry about. If you are concerned, go to your doctor and get a prescription for Finasteride.