Anyone ever have digestion/throw up problems from Up 2.0?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
reason i ask is i just got some chocolate peanut butter. I have used it twice, but times i have thrown up.

any ideas? never had this problem before with a protein

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Wow, never heard of that.. Sound's like a stomach bug bud.. Or maybe you're allergic to the casien??

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i have never used a casein product before and typically use ON gold standard whey...do you think thats a likely possiblity? Yeah i totally blew chunks all over my gym last night and had to completely throw away my clothes because of it. I heard this protein was raved over WTF and of course i would be the one who gets sick from it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't take it preworkout, put it that way...I always get sick if I put anything in my stomach that substantial.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well it wasnt 'pre-workout' it was with my meal prior to my workout. a good 2 hours or so. but even when its an off day i still get that feeling

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well it wasnt 'pre-workout' it was with my meal prior to my workout. a good 2 hours or so. but even when its an off day i still get that feeling
That's odd....never gotten that at all from UP 2.0, and I have gone through about 30 pounds of it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
That's odd....never gotten that at all from UP 2.0, and I have gone through about 30 pounds of it.
yeah...I have no clue. I'm gonna try it one more time and see if i have the same reaction

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have some vanilla casein ill try the next few days. see if its the casein im having a problem with...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, sounds like a casein allergy. Actually casein is a big agglutinator, and actually I read some articles about how hard casein is for the body to process (i.e. slow digesting) that made the authors didn't like it. I can't remember the exact reasoning.