Syntrax Swole Vs. Eas Phosphagen Hp

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. So, you should be taking as a minimum 1 rounded scoop twice a day, which is about a 30 day supply, correct?

2. Originally posted by derekmac
    So, you should be taking as a minimum 1 rounded scoop twice a day, which is about a 30 day supply, correct?
    Yes correct. I apologize for the confusion. There is some overfill in the product which is great. I am getting about 80 rounded scoops out of the bottle which is 40 days worth of the product if taking 2 scoops per day. Thanks.
    •   

3. Worked out Mon and Tues. Nothing new to report. Weight is currently at 264. I am working out today and tomorrow and have 8 scoops left. I will keep everyone posted.

4. Today was the last day on the swole v2. Overall this product is the best non hormonal product I have ever taken. It by far is superior to EAS phosphagen. The product gave me good pumps in the gym. Especially in my biceps. Strength increased in all exercises. Most notably I increased my bench by 10 pounds and my standing military press (to the front) by 15 pounds. I recommend this product to both non creatine responders and to those that do respond to creatine.

5. great thread No Mercy. thanx for sharing all of this useful info. with us.
    you know i think it would be a great idea to have a seperate forum deicated to product comparison as experienced by the end users. it sure would have saved me a lot of waisted money in the past.
    •   

6. Originally posted by smike319
    great thread No Mercy. thanx for sharing all of this useful info. with us.
    you know i think it would be a great idea to have a seperate forum deicated to product comparison as experienced by the end users. it sure would have saved me a lot of waisted money in the past.
    Thank you for the positive feedback smike319

7. did the swole v2 give you the bubble guts like creatine gives alot of people.

8. Quote Originally Posted by hogiejoe
    did the swole v2 give you the bubble guts like creatine gives alot of people.

No It did not.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Syntrax Nectar vs Isopure
    By anbreeuh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 11:06 AM
  2. For Sale: EAS PHOSPHAGEN ELITE (Amino Acids)
    By T-Bone in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 05:50 PM
  3. Eas Phosphagen Elite
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 06:37 PM
  4. EAS PHOSPHAGEN - Maintenance Question
    By solid711 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2006, 10:50 AM
  5. Syntrax Swole V2 / Nitrous and PCT