Recreate as a pre-wo aide?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone use Recreate as a pre-wo aide? I am trying to decide what to get for pre-wo and considering Recreate... I always liked RPM but might want to switch it up. I dont need added pumps personally.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use it everyday stacked with PowerFULL. Great overall euphoric like feel. Great energy and speed.
I love it.

You said you got samples, have you tried it pre-w/o yet?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes used it pre-wo twice and liked it but my short experience still leaves me wanting to see if anyone does this regularly.

I have no interest in cutting now and will only dose on lifting days (since I don't do cardio thats only 3 days a week). I just feel wierd passing on the tried and true RPM or the very well reviewed Ragnarok with all the other goodies in it but have liked the feeling of Recreate so far and figured i can take my own creatine.

Really wanted to see what others thought of it for this purpose being pre-wo energy and focuss only.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use it everyday stacked with PowerFULL. Great overall euphoric like feel. Great energy and speed.
I love it.

You said you got samples, have you tried it pre-w/o yet?
Hell yeah - fantastic stack on an early am fasted workout.

You'll be as stong as an ox and burn up like a furnace!

Prime -ReCreate -PowerFull would be the Ultimate Cocktail IMO

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was just reading some threads on recreate and it seems everyone says it isn't for energy... I still have a strong stim tolerance and wonder if I actually felt it or if it was placebo after reading the threads

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i've used it along with a preWO and with an intraWO (PWraath), and have had fantastic results IMO. stand-alone, not so much for me.

try it out.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd give it a big fat NO for energy.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just reading some threads on recreate and it seems everyone says it isn't for energy... I still have a strong stim tolerance and wonder if I actually felt it or if it was placebo after reading the threads
Recreate is not effective as a pre-workout in terms of spiking energy, but it's thermogenic properties are amazing. Recreate will make you sweat like no other.

But if you're looking for energy performance boost, definitely not Recreate. I LOVE Recreate, but not for those reasons.

Recreate is not effective as a pre-workout in terms of spiking energy, but it's thermogenic properties are amazing. Recreate will make you sweat like no other.

But if you're looking for energy performance boost, definitely not Recreate. I LOVE Recreate, but not for those reasons.

One reason I like using it pre workot is that it will liberate Fatty acids that will be used for energy during workouts. I also include PowerFULL as the HGH surge also releases fatty acids from fat cells...

I usualy use
2 recreate
1 Y-RD(insert pre workout product of choice but reduce the dose. I do not dose Y-RD if working out late)
2 PowerFULL

I also use Beta Alanine and creatine.

Great sale at NP going on...buy any USPlabs product and receive a free Y-RD.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One reason I like using it pre workot is that it will liberate Fatty acids that will be used for energy during workouts. I also include PowerFULL as the HGH surge also releases fatty acids from fat cells...

I usualy use
2 recreate
1 Y-RD(insert pre workout product of choice but reduce the dose. I do not dose Y-RD if working out late)
2 PowerFULL

I also use Beta Alanine and creatine.

Great sale at NP going on...buy any USPlabs product and receive a free Y-RD.
How is that Y-RD? I've read threads that made me fumble my credit card in excitement and I've read threads that were very matter of fact.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just so there isn't any misunderstandings. I love using Recreate pre-workout to help burn extra calories when I'm cutting, and there is a low sustained energy effect, but if you're looking for something comparable to RPM, then no.

Just so there isn't any misunderstandings. I love using Recreate pre-workout to help burn extra calories when I'm cutting, and there is a low sustained energy effect, but if you're looking for something comparable to RPM, then no.

correct...

Recreate main purpose and focus is fat loss/muscle preservation not performance.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow... maybe it was in my head then. I had a lot of energy the two days I used recreate before workout...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow... maybe it was in my head then. I had a lot of energy the two days I used recreate before workout...
It could have been your body's response to an unusual set of stimuli. If you are stimulant tolerant to normal CNSS, than an upregulation of Norepi., (with reuptake inhibition - producing smoother energy releases); and increased T3 production and T4 conversion may have produced an unusual, but pleasant effect.

ReCreate was simply not designed to compete with energy supplements, because it is a fat loss supplement! Some of the ill-effects of classic energy supplements are necessarily tantamount to adipose attenuation! That being said, I find ReCreate is beneficial for strength gain and retention, but it will not supremely-motivate, so to speak!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah Mullet,

I am very tolerant of normal stims. Even with some time cutting down and using Reset AD they still don't give much kick.

I'll try the rest of my samples but if they work like the last two days then I may be an ecception to the norm. It seems like everything works for me the first 2-3 times then slows down so I'll see.

I have heard from at least one other person who said recreate was very strong for them as well and it was someone who knows their way around stims.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could be! As I said, it may have been from mediating different pathways! It is worth a try to utilize your remaining samples, that is for sure.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
My adrenals have been here today, gone tomorrow. Ugh.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Could be! As I said, it may have been from mediating different pathways! It is worth a try to utilize your remaining samples, that is for sure.
Hey Mully, I know you get tons of PMs but could you sift through and find mine? It was from earlier today. Thanks mate:cheers:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Mully, I know you get tons of PMs but could you sift through and find mine? It was from earlier today. Thanks mate:cheers:
Just saw it! I have none now, but in a week or so?

Yeah Mullet,

I am very tolerant of normal stims. Even with some time cutting down and using Reset AD they still don't give much kick.

I'll try the rest of my samples but if they work like the last two days then I may be an ecception to the norm. It seems like everything works for me the first 2-3 times then slows down so I'll see.

I have heard from at least one other person who said recreate was very strong for them as well and it was someone who knows their way around stims.

Gives me great energy and focus...

Carulluma increases cerebral ATP.
Forksolin increases cAMP which increaess mood and concentration.

^^^these are not talked about much

Recreate liberates fat and creates natural energy and fat is energy dense...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin is bomb!

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I dunno, Recreate gave me a ton of energy in the gym. I was focused, hitting the weights heavy and dripping sweat like a sieve

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No Sh$T!!!!

I just found a bottle the other day and the 96% extract, I percieve it works better then the 20%.....
20%...pskt! You'd need to gargle it at that strength.

running 4 caps (100mg) a day as perscribed Sir! (3 packs left...)

20%...pskt! You'd need to gargle it at that strength.

running 4 caps (100mg) a day as perscribed Sir! (3 packs left...)

4 a day....are you taunting me because I am a bit jealous that you can dose at 4 a day and have 3 packs left:rasp:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
No Sh$T!!!!

I just found a bottle the other day and the 96% extract, I percieve it works better then the 20%.....
Definitely better for stomach issues. I used a 10% for a while and was fine... but some can't dose 10% or even 20%.