PAL Stack of Incarnate, Leviathan and Anabolic Edge

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am thinking of pickin this stack up soon. Whats the best way to stack all these great supps? Specifically in a Recomp?

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
I am thinking of pickin this stack up soon. Whats the best way to stack all these great supps? Specifically in a Recomp?
I would dose like this-

Levi- 2 in morn, 2 pre-workout. Work up to this dose.
Incarnate- 3 in morn, 3 pre or post workout. It does not matter the timing just as long as you take it daily.
Anabolic Edge- 2 tabs in the morn and 2 tabs pre workout.

This looks like a really insane stack. They are picking loggers you should apply.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks liljeremy. I couldnt wait to maybe get picked the deal on Nutraplanet was too good. With shipping it was basically 25 bucks a bottle. I am too addicted to supplemets, and I love it :)

Bump though I am thinking about logging this stack on my own so some feedback from the AM masses about best way and thoughts on the stack are welcome.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nice stack, looks good...

work your way up to that Leviathan dose like jeremy said, Incarnate pre and post on workout days, non workout days I do am and late afternoon.

Good luck, any specific questions feel free to ask, or PM me....

bobby

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
Thanks liljeremy. I couldnt wait to maybe get picked the deal on Nutraplanet was too good. With shipping it was basically 25 bucks a bottle. I am too addicted to supplemets, and I love it :)

Bump though I am thinking about logging this stack on my own so some feedback from the AM masses about best way and thoughts on the stack are welcome.
I hear that man! The stack looks awesome and I am thinking about getting it and logging it as well.

I will def follow your log.:cheers:

Quick note, I really like the original Levithan and I don't like stims. It kicked in fast, no jittery or crash either.

Incarnate is awesome and the cissus was a great addition in my eyes cause it really helped my ligamints when I lifiting heavy. Beta-Alanine is a great supplement, something I have been taking for 8 months straight.

I haven't stacked the two though and Anabolic Edge looks sweet as well.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For sure LJ I will follow along with you as well if you decide to run it!

I have not used Incarnate or Anabolic Edge but feedback has been pretty good on both. I have used the original and SuperCissusRx with good results as I tend to get some shoulder and elbow inflamation when benching heavily on a consistent basis. Also I have used beta alanine in Purpos Wraath this summer and it seemed to build up and work well. Can be subtle though.

I used 2 Bottles of both Levis and I liked the old school slightly bettter but the reloaded works just as well and should be better. However unlike you I love stims! LOL too much so mostly though. I need to use some Reset AD badly at some point.

Very ready to start the stack though.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will say that Levi is the only Fat burner that I have to work up to full dosage. Its powerful and jumping right into it, it will let you know haha

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
For sure LJ I will follow along with you as well if you decide to run it!

I have not used Incarnate or Anabolic Edge but feedback has been pretty good on both. I have used the original and SuperCissusRx with good results as I tend to get some shoulder and elbow inflamation when benching heavily on a consistent basis. Also I have used beta alanine in Purpos Wraath this summer and it seemed to build up and work well. Can be subtle though.

I used 2 Bottles of both Levis and I liked the old school slightly bettter but the reloaded works just as well and should be better. However unlike you I love stims! LOL too much so mostly though. I need to use some Reset AD badly at some point.

Very ready to start the stack though.
I didn't know you have used Levi before. I can't remember what was in the original but I really like the mood effects from the PEA and L-dopa.

Yes I agree its powerful! I actually found for me 4 caps were a bit much but no complaints at 2-3 caps.

Good luck with it, you don't look like you need to shed or tone up but it never hurts huh? LOL!

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have used Levi but not the other 2 so im thinking of getting the stack but throwing recreate into the mix also, which i have also used before and found very effective.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha thanks......Exactly! Whats too shredded?? lol :cheers:

I'll have some newer pics Ill put up in the log. Put on some more muscle but not so much any weight haha which is odd. I ma actually at my smallest just about ever at 181 but still with a good amount of muscle and strength.

Spent most my lifting life between 200-210. Highschool football DEnd and Right guard. I saw your prfole you played some as well. My first year of college I came in at a swole 210 and started doing more endurance and lost a lot of muscle along with a bunch of fat and left for christmas break 1st semester at 176!:run:

So ofcourse I decided somethign had to be done and a year later was rockin 220 with some crazy high lifts.

But now Im pretty happy because im as strong or stronger than i was at 200 in all lifts and actually ripped for once. Still wanting that coveted six pack but not at the expense of too much muscle or strength. Hence the hardcore recomp. Id like to be closer to 190195 and ripped honestly. So we will see! whe long post lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/palo-alto-labs/body-transformation-series-stack.html

Damn what a deal!

I thought I liked the Old School Leviathan better, until i gave the LR a shot. I definitely saw better, faster results with LR. The old school was damn good though. I wish we could still offer both bc some people were dedicated to the Old school and hesitant to switch... but ive heard nothing but good things from everyone.
one vote for old school.:lol: levi- r is different but still effective.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
one vote for old school.:lol: levi- r is different but still effective.
I have -- what i think to be -- the last 2 sealed bottles of Old school leviathan... Im thinking of framing them in a glass frame -- BREAK GLASS in case bulk goes haywire

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I have -- what i think to be -- the last 2 sealed bottles of Old school leviathan... Im thinking of framing them in a glass frame -- BREAK GLASS in case bulk goes haywire
I've a couple original ones sealed too ;)

Good luck with the stack man, its awesome! You might want to bump the AE up to 5 or even 6 tabs a day.