Goji berries

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard they help alot with eyesight. Had anyone tried goji berries/juice and seen any kind of results with it?

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
If you looking to find something to help with eyesight read the book: The Art of Seeing by Aldous Huxley.

A

AGGR3S10N

Awards
I dont know about the eyesight part but they are a great antioxidant and they taste good. Pretty expensive however.

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
If you looking to find something to help with eyesight read the book: The Art of Seeing by Aldous Huxley.
Howis reading going to help my eyes going bad? its hard enough to read as it is lol

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Goji berries are pretty much a staple in my diet. I dunno about improved eye sight but i like to eat aroud 50-75g a day just for the antioxidants in them.

The way i eat them is i'll pour some boiling water into a little bowl of them. Leave it for about 10minutes then drain. Eat with a spoon :) Nice and soft!

Aswell i can get them pretty cheap here. There usually on a sale at my local health food shop. 500g for £3-4. somtimes you'll see them half price. I've got a nice little stock pile in my kitchen. Some other shops have 75g for like £2.50. crazy prices!

A

AGGR3S10N

Awards
Goji berries are pretty much a staple in my diet. I dunno about improved eye sight but i like to eat aroud 50-75g a day just for the antioxidants in them.

The way i eat them is i'll pour some boiling water into a little bowl of them. Leave it for about 10minutes then drain. Eat with a spoon :) Nice and soft!

Aswell i can get them pretty cheap here. There usually on a sale at my local health food shop. 500g for £3-4. somtimes you'll see them half price. I've got a nice little stock pile in my kitchen. Some other shops have 75g for like £2.50. crazy prices!
lol, they are fahkin expensive around me!!! your lucky man