FAT BURNERS: Reduction, Lipo-6, Meltdown...what others?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
What would yall recommend along with a low to no carb diet, high protein, high in EFA and nut fats, PB. Basically a solid diet, solid cardio/weight trainging.

Looking for something that will act as a pre-wo nice energy ect, hunger suppression, and cortisol control/fat reduction.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best results I ever got from a cut was with the combo of VPX Meltdown, SNS RK 125, and SAN Thyrocuts II. I ran this along with a CKD and lost considerable fat in a 6 week period.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I liked vpx meltdown, but hands down the most potent energy and appetite suppression supp for me is the new hyperdrive by alri. Holy shizz that stuff is potent lol its almost too much.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would yall recommend along with a low to no carb diet, high protein, high in EFA and nut fats, PB. Basically a solid diet, solid cardio/weight trainging.

Looking for something that will act as a pre-wo nice energy ect, hunger suppression, and cortisol control/fat reduction.
Hot-Rox Extreme; this stuff is AMAZING (and I was eating anything and everything in sight!), especially of your diet is right (you seriously notice it day by day after a few weeks).

I would increase your carbs slightly more, Austin,. You don't need to reduce or eliminate them completely, remembering that you need at least 50-100g/day for fat to metabolize properly.

Lean Xtreme worked wonders for me re appetite suppression (and cortisol control, considering how stressed I have been over the last few weeks).