what the hell is this thing?

mweaver84

Awards
I ordered some animal pump online the other week and got it today and noticed it came with a shaker to mix drinks. Inside of the shaker there is a little steel spring ball thing.... what the hell is that thing all about?!? is that thing really suppose to help it mix better?? do they not think shaking the bottle does it good enough??? I haven't used it yet just thought it was kinda weird

:smite:

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
it dosent work at all ,and presents a choaking hazard send it to me and i will dispose of it for you.

just kidding! it works a lil better than regular shakers.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
did you order from nutra, they actually sell a bottle here that brings a little spring ball inside. Is animal pump all you ordered, thats pretty good if you got the actual bottle they sell for free.

mweaver84

Awards
I actually ordered it from supplementkingdom, was only 31.94 including shipping, they shipped it along with the shaker and couple samples of weight loss stuff.

glad to hear that metal thing is suppose to in there too lol... will give it shot later today

just went to their website and is seeing it is 33.95 for animal pump... weird, I did go to amazon.com and bought on their website which bought it through supplementkingdom, i dunno if that they have a thing with amazom or what, whatever tho

grocker

Awards
  • Established
The blender bottle is the best shaker bottle I've ever owned. I can never go back to a regular shaker bottle. Luck you.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually i've taken the ball out of my blender bottle, and put it in a shaker that has a better fcking seal

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DPS has a nice shaker but a UK site i ordered from had an even better one. the rubber seal is what makes it, I always felt like I had a dribble cup with the blender bottle

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
why would anyone want spring balls as we head into winter?!?!?!?!

I dont know what a shiznit is, how sad