nutraplanet kwik karb tastes smells like flour

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
i have gotten nutraplanets kwik karb before, and this time, it tastes like flour... and smells JUST like flour.. has anyone ever had this happen before???

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
yea, man its a starch, its similar to flour I suppose.

I find it always mixes up fine and for me I prefer wms preWO to post for the crazy pump and endurance. Ive used a few wms product and Kik Karb is as good as any of them.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yea, man its a starch, its similar to flour I suppose.

I find it always mixes up fine and for me I prefer wms preWO to post for the crazy pump and endurance. Ive used a few wms product and Kik Karb is as good as any of them.

that was goin to be my first comment/thought.

If you feel it, run with it.

My GABA changed physically and texturally. It still hits me though.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I liked KwikKarb, but Carb Slam from Primaforce is my favorite WMS due to flavor and texture. It actually enhances the flavor of whatever I put into it whether it be a PWO concoction or a whey shake.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive tried carb slam as well, but i use xtend for flavoring, xtend plus carb slam, TOO MUCH GRAPE FLAVORING!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
ive tried carb slam as well, but i use xtend for flavoring, xtend plus carb slam, TOO MUCH GRAPE FLAVORING!
Carb Slam is flavorless (almost completely). It just adds a slightly creamy texture to whatever you put in it. I think you might be thinking of another WMS product that's grape flavored? Primaforce makes Carb Slam and it's a black and yellow container:

I love my watermelon Xtend though. And Ragnarok is my ultimate "lets just add a bit of this for flavor" powder! lol.

scottydx267

scottydx267

Awards
ya well i've used wms products for a while, i used to use kwik carb alot, then switched to carbslam... i ran out today and had a full tub of kwik carb, maybe i just forgot how it tastes and smells.. i just dont remember it being like this.. it was hard for me to drink it today.. and i mix it with the same thing i always have preWout... i guess the switch is what made me notice the flavor.. i will def be sticking with carbslam from now on though i can say that much for sure...

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
ya well i've used wms products for a while, i used to use kwik carb alot, then switched to carbslam... i ran out today and had a full tub of kwik carb, maybe i just forgot how it tastes and smells.. i just dont remember it being like this.. it was hard for me to drink it today.. and i mix it with the same thing i always have preWout... i guess the switch is what made me notice the flavor.. i will def be sticking with carbslam from now on though i can say that much for sure...
It's been so long that I don't really remember either. Those 6+ pound tubs last forever!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but then why would u pay extra for carb slam then?

i think i was talking about ids waxy maize