nutraplanet kwik karb tastes smells like flour
- 10-29-2008, 03:47 PM
- 10-29-2008, 04:01 PM
10-29-2008, 04:11 PM
yea, man its a starch, its similar to flour I suppose.
I find it always mixes up fine and for me I prefer wms preWO to post for the crazy pump and . Ive used a few wms product and Kik Karb is as good as any of them.
10-29-2008, 04:13 PM
10-29-2008, 04:17 PM
I liked KwikKarb, but Carb Slam from Primaforce is my favorite WMS due to flavor and texture. It actually enhances the flavor of whatever I put into it whether it be a PWO concoction or a whey shake.
10-29-2008, 04:36 PM
ive tried carb slam as well, but i use xtend for flavoring, xtend plus carb slam, TOO MUCH GRAPE FLAVORING!
10-29-2008, 05:22 PM
Carb Slam and it's a black and yellow container:
I love my watermelon Xtend though. And Ragnarok is my ultimate "lets just add a bit of this for flavor" powder! lol.
10-29-2008, 05:23 PM
ya well i've used wms products for a while, i used to use kwik carb alot, then switched to carbslam... i ran out today and had a full tub of kwik carb, maybe i just forgot how it tastes and smells.. i just dont remember it being like this.. it was hard for me to drink it today.. and i mix it with the same thing i always have preWout... i guess the switch is what made me notice the flavor.. i will def be sticking with carbslam from now on though i can say that much for sure...
10-29-2008, 05:27 PM
10-29-2008, 06:47 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigAsian in forum NutraplanetReplies: 38Last Post: 12-16-2007, 01:35 AM
- By tbarrows in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2007, 05:35 PM
- By Hyde12 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 8Last Post: 08-31-2007, 07:24 PM
- By Iron.Addict in forum NutraplanetReplies: 12Last Post: 06-14-2007, 09:38 PM
- By bmw71285 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2007, 11:17 PM