Where to buy expired supplements?

  1. Where to buy expired supplements?


    Does anyone know where I could find expired or close dated supplements for sale online? I would like to find protein mainly. I wouldn't mind buying some close date products to save some cash.


  2. ... com


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    ... com


    FYI jjohn, porn does not expire!
    •   
       


  4. But the girls eventually do :P

  5. is there a site?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    anabolic dot com

    What the fuck are you doing dude? Don't you know people browse this site from school and work? (like me)

    Not cool bro.

  7. Yeah man not cool... you probably just cost me a few hours of fighting with my psychotic GF when she goes through my browser history... Ha life blows

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    What the fuck are you doing dude? Don't you know people browse this sight from school and work? (like me)

    Not cool bro.

    Agreed. I had a funny feeling about going there. Im guessing I'm glad I didnt considering Im at work.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    What the fuck are you doing dude? Don't you know people browse this site from school and work? (like me)

    Not cool bro.
    Happened to me too... I was writing anabolicminds in the address bar, but pressed Ctrl enter after just one word. I was like NOOOOOOO. LOL.

    I mean, don't go if you have doubts. And you obviously know posting competitor's sites is against the rules. I've been long enough to know this lol. At least I didn't post any pics in the thread lol. THAT is not cool.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Yeah man not cool... you probably just cost me a few hours of fighting with my psychotic GF when she goes through my browser history... Ha life blows
    Tools - Internet Options - Clear history. lol.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Tools - Internet Options - Clear history. lol.
    Cant do that... thats a 6 hour fight because she will NEVER believe me and will assume i have been doing everything and anything horrible.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Happened to me too... I was writing anabolicminds in the address bar, but pressed Ctrl enter after just one word. I was like NOOOOOOO. LOL.

    I mean, don't go if you have doubts. And you obviously know posting competitor's sites is against the rules. I've been long enough to know this lol. At least I didn't post any pics in the thread lol. THAT is not cool.
    Whatever dude. You just got me a suspense with the dean of student life at my school. Thanks.

  13. I'm glad my gf doesn't mind what sites i go to..don't have to worry about work.. my personalpc they can't look..lol


  14. Quote Originally Posted by steelhorse View Post
    I'm glad my gf doesn't mind what sites i go to..don't have to worry about work.. my personalpc they can't look..lol

    thats not the only thing you need to be concerned with... what if you boss passes by while you're viewing porn? i bet he'll not be proud of you... and in some cases you can get fired for that!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Expired
    By Souperman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 10:20 PM
  2. expired ph??
    By RJPX919 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 03:00 AM
  3. Expired Supplements
    By biggenz2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 08:32 AM
  4. Expired Supplements for sale???
    By srx600 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 08:23 PM
Log in
Log in