Ibcaa

  1. Ibcaa


    any one know about them?

    This is what there site says.

    AjiPure™ Instantized Branched-Chain Amino Acid


    Athletes, runners and bodybuilders rely on branch chain amino acids for: Rapid recovery, Improved stamina, Muscle bulk

    What Are IBCAAs? Ajinomoto is able to offer an industry breakthrough — a soluble amino acid branched-chain solution.

    The branch chain amino acids are leucine, isoleucine and valine. The Ajinomoto Instantized Branched-Chain Amino Acid (IBCAA) formula is 2-parts leucine, 1-part isoleucine and 1-part valine.

    Clear Benefits
    Quicker dissolution, Faster availability, Proven consistency Unbeatable purity, Works Better Because It's Made Better
    Ajipure IBCAA is the result of unique production technology that sets it apart from any competitive powder — allowing it to dissolve more quickly in water, and become available in the body more rapidly. Plus, as with all AjiPure amino acids, you can count on 100% non-animal-origin ingredients and 99-100% purity.

    To recover faster, build muscle mass, work out longer

    How does it compare to other brands?


  2. 2 expensive stick with extend or sumthin like that my fav is universal eaa stack watermelon mmmmmmmmmmmmm

  3. Sounds like another gimmick?
    •   
       


  4. How? They have been in biz for 50 years. I could care less about the cost if its better.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    any one know about them?

    This is what there site says.

    AjiPure™ Instantized Branched-Chain Amino Acid


    Athletes, runners and bodybuilders rely on branch chain amino acids for: Rapid recovery, Improved stamina, Muscle bulk

    What Are IBCAAs? Ajinomoto is able to offer an industry breakthrough — a soluble amino acid branched-chain solution.

    The branch chain amino acids are leucine, isoleucine and valine. The Ajinomoto Instantized Branched-Chain Amino Acid (IBCAA) formula is 2-parts leucine, 1-part isoleucine and 1-part valine.

    Clear Benefits
    Quicker dissolution, Faster availability, Proven consistency Unbeatable purity, Works Better Because It's Made Better
    Ajipure IBCAA is the result of unique production technology that sets it apart from any competitive powder — allowing it to dissolve more quickly in water, and become available in the body more rapidly. Plus, as with all AjiPure amino acids, you can count on 100% non-animal-origin ingredients and 99-100% purity.

    To recover faster, build muscle mass, work out longer

    How does it compare to other brands?
    Aji puts out high quality ingredients and has great QA/QC. they have been looked up as an industry leader in many aspects. i know XF uses Aji's amino in their ICE formula. great ingredients lead to great products .... i will talk to dave @ XF and see if he uses these IBCAA in his ICE and what he has to say about IBCAA since he deals with Aji a lot. i dont know of anyone else off hand (im sure there are more) that use them. feel free to chime in if you do or have input

  6. Well, it's Ajinomoto so it is quality. And it is instantized so I would assume you don't have to mix/shake it into solution.

    Is it worth it over any other BCAA mix? No. It's really not going to make a difference versus any other similar product.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    How? They have been in biz for 50 years. I could care less about the cost if its better.
    Just a hunch on my part. Look at how CEE was suppose to be better and be more easily absorbed. It degrades faster than mono.

  8. good company...expensive though. amino vital which i love is made by the same jap company. that whole purity thing...ultra pure...come'on! last i checked leucine is leucine! i could care less if it comes in crack cookies, its still pure!

  9. If it absorbs faster and is better great. Leucine is not leucine as far as quality. Its like saying apples are apples. Not all apples are granny smith. Some may be Georgia big red etc

  10. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    How? They have been in biz for 50 years. I could care less about the cost if its better.
    Muscletech have been in biz for how many years? Yeah. Right.

  11. Ajinomoto has a factory in Raleigh, they offered to let us tour the place one day. I kinda wanna do it, take pictures standing next to a vat of leucine or something.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Muscletech have been in biz for how many years? Yeah. Right.
    Actually this is something I found.

    The Iovate group of companies is very pleased to announce its recent acquisition of the Xenedrine family of brand names, and as well the Cytodyne brand names, and others, from Nutriquest Inc.
    Joining the Iovate family of brands will be the following brand names: ANDRODYNE, CYTODYNE, CYTOPLEX, CYTOTRIM, INSTANT EFX, ISODYNE, METHOXYPRO, PHOSPHAPLEX, TARAXATONE, THERMODYNE, XENADRINE, XENADRINE EFX, XENADRINE RFA-1, Z-MASS, XENADRINE SLEEP PLUS, XENADRINE-NRG, XENADRINE 40+.

    The addition of these powerful brand names will have a tremendous impact on your business and ours, and we are excited to be able to offer you products under these brands in the very near future. Iovate plans to immediately reformulate the existing products, and to launch a host of new products under these newly acquired trademarks.
    Presently, the process of formulation, reformulation, packaging design and marketing is underway; and in true Iovate-style, we promise to deliver the most effective products, the most eye-grabbing packages, and the most powerful advertising, to ensure these new products impress consumers and retailers alike. The results are going to be spectacular!
    We hope you share our excitement about this great news, and we will be presenting more indepth information very soon. We also ask for your support as we make this transition and return to full distribution.
    As always, we would also like to thank you, our most valued partners, who have made the largest contribution to our success over the years. We greatly look forward continuing, and expanding, our relationship in the future.
    The Sales Department
    Iovate Health Sciences, Inc.


    They are growing and they have been around for 10 years +.

  13. looks promising, but i like Purple Wraath.

  14. Again I want to know the difference between there instant bcaa and non instant bcaa. If its faster. I want to add it to my peptopro and pslin.

  15. I haven't heard of Ibcaa's, but BCAA's are single aa's, I don't think you can instantize them any further since they can't be broken down further, and are absorbed VERY rapidly. To me, this sounds like a marketing ploy but I would like to be proved wrong in the name of science.

  16. In for some more BCAA talk.

  17. In my humble opinion, the fact that Aji ibcaa's are instanized is alone worth getting, as regular bcaa's are hard as heck to mix.

    Aside from ICE, is there any other bcaa products that use ajimonoto amino acids?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I haven't heard of Ibcaa's, but BCAA's are single aa's, I don't think you can instantize them any further since they can't be broken down further, and are absorbed VERY rapidly. To me, this sounds like a marketing ploy but I would like to be proved wrong in the name of science.
    I agree 100%. I have about 8 old vitamin water 20 ounce bottles I reuse. I put in 2 scoops of Extend and fill it 3/4 w/ water and shake it and it very quickly dissolves uniformly into the water.

    Same with Purple Wraath, except the Arginine seems to take a lot longer to dissolve.

    In my experience, amino acids dissolve quickly so I don't think it would be worth the expense. It would be cheaper to just begin taking your amino's toward the end of you workout if you are concerned about absorption.
  19. IBCAA


    Aji's IBCAA's are essentially the same traditional BCAA's, however they are milled several more times than normal in order to flow through higher mesh, This is not a problem with Leucine as it's typically higher mesh anyway than the other two aminos. Isoleucine is the amino that really needed the milling.

    After all the milling they spray dry it with Lecithin.

    It definitely mixes better, but this doesn't equate into additional physiological effects over regular BCAA's.

    The reason some traditional BCAA's mix better than others is they come in varying degree of mesh sizes. The spray drying with lecithin adds to the solubility. Aji's aminos compared to other aminos are better quality, but only by about 1% from an analytical perspective. Although other BCAA's can be a little more hit or miss from a purity standpoint, but usually not by any substantial degree.

    Regarding costs,IBCAA do cost more. And since most peoples complaints are the mixability, maybe they are worth the extra dough. It is cheaper to just mix an acidulant with traditional BCAA's such as a citric or malic acid based beverage and let it sit a couple hours.

  20. Ajinomoto has been manufacturing pharmaceutical/medical grade amino’s for decades. They produce the purest amino acids in the world which taste considerably better than the generic Chinese type amino’s. (much easier to mix too)

    Weve got the best price on Ajinomoto brand IBCAA’s on the net -


    -Eric

  21. Ajinomoto has been manufacturing pharmaceutical/medical grade amino’s for decades.
    So Aji's ibcaa's can be suspended in Saline and used I.V.? Cool...

    I'll try that when I get home. ;-)

  22. So Aji's ibcaa's can be suspended in Saline and used I.V.? Cool...

    I'll try that when I get home. ;-)
    To any renegade newbies, please realize I am joking about the I.V. method. Don't try it...

  23. Um...it would be cheaper than Xtend.

    200g gives you 40 servings for 15 bucks

    so Xtend is like 47 for 90 and IBCAA by Primeordial would be 80 servings for 30 and 45 bucks for 120 servings.

    Only thing your missing out on is taste.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Superior1 View Post
    So Aji's ibcaa's can be suspended in Saline and used I.V.? Cool...

    I'll try that when I get home. ;-)
    You also might have comfort in the fact that Ajinomoto brand IBCAA’s are not made from human hair. The Chinese have been notorious for using human hair in amino acid production. (being such as inexpensive and excellent source)


    http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...ead.php?t=2310


    http://www.albalagh.net/halal/col2.shtml

    -Eric

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    You also might have comfort in the fact that Ajinomoto brand IBCAA’s are not made from human hair. The Chinese have been notorious for using human hair in amino acid production. (being such as inexpensive and excellent source)


    http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...ead.php?t=2310


    http://www.albalagh.net/halal/col2.shtml

    -Eric
    You killed my apetite with that one! Good thing I picked up 2 kilos of iBCAAs from you As for my earlier post, incase I didn't make it clear, I definitely see the advantage in the iBCAAs as you can tell by my purchase. I'll be adding it to my bcaa/eaa thread next week, although there are already some pictures up.

  26. will nutraplanet be selling this?

  27. I heard no, seeing as there isn't enough demand over at Nutra and they already sell their own in house bulk..
    which really sucks heh.. (not the nutra bulk- the fact they might not get this product)

  28. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    will nutraplanet be selling this?
    So far nobody has bothered to request it in the official request thread It's not hard to add on to our order from PP. After seeing a few threads pop up about it, it might make sense to stock it.

    Edit: After further reading the links you mentioned, it appears there is not as much to worry about as I initially guessed. The two articles mention Cysteine , which in a non-essential AA that is found in high concentrations in hair. However the BCAA's are found in lower quantities, as seen here. That doesn't disclude the possibility, just completing the picture.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    You also might have comfort in the fact that Ajinomoto brand IBCAA’s are not made from human hair. The Chinese have been notorious for using human hair in amino acid production. (being such as inexpensive and excellent source)


    http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...ead.php?t=2310


    http://www.albalagh.net/halal/col2.shtml

    -Eric
    mmm !

    lol j/k ...no more pizza for me !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    So far nobody has bothered to request it in the official request thread It's not hard to add on to our order from PP. After seeing a few threads pop up about it, it might make sense to stock it.

    Edit: After further reading the links you mentioned, it appears there is not as much to worry about as I initially guessed. The two articles mention Cysteine , which in a non-essential AA that is found in high concentrations in hair. However the BCAA's are found in lower quantities, as seen here. That doesn't disclude the possibility, just completing the picture.

    I have also heard that human hair is used for l-leucine as well… the l-cysteine just gets the most publicity.

    -Eric

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    I have also heard that human hair is used for l-leucine as well… the l-cysteine just gets the most publicity.

    -Eric
    Gone through kilo's of the bulk leucine. I know I'm a carnivore, hopefully not a cannibal Have you considered picking up bulk kilo's of Leucine from Ajinomoto?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Gone through kilo's of the bulk leucine. I know I'm a carnivore, hopefully not a cannibal Have you considered picking up bulk kilo's of Leucine from Ajinomoto?
    Just put some bulk Leucine in my post workout shake !!
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Gone through kilo's of the bulk leucine. I know I'm a carnivore, hopefully not a cannibal Have you considered picking up bulk kilo's of Leucine from Ajinomoto?
    I wanted some bulk leucine from aji, but it's like 400 buckeroos.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Gone through kilo's of the bulk leucine. I know I'm a carnivore, hopefully not a cannibal Have you considered picking up bulk kilo's of Leucine from Ajinomoto?
    We havnt considered it.... really think their is a demand over BCAA's?

    -Eric

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    You also might have comfort in the fact that Ajinomoto brand IBCAA’s are not made from human hair. The Chinese have been notorious for using human hair in amino acid production. (being such as inexpensive and excellent source)


    http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...ead.php?t=2310


    http://www.albalagh.net/halal/col2.shtml

    -Eric
    I was waiting to see if anyone it before I chimed in with this one . Great info and good job getting that in there. The true test of a product?! How much of someone else's hair you ingest. Yum
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Ajinomoto has been manufacturing pharmaceutical/medical grade amino’s for decades. They produce the purest amino acids in the world which taste considerably better than the generic Chinese type amino’s. (much easier to mix too)

    Weve got the best price on Ajinomoto brand IBCAA’s on the net -


    -Eric
    I don't doubt that for a moment. Question is the absorbability against Premax.

    iBCAA vs. Premax?

  37. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    I don't doubt that for a moment. Question is the absorbability against Premax.

    iBCAA vs. Premax?
    iBCAA vs Peptopro?

    If I just had to choose 1, Id choose the peptopro... but a stack of the two would likely have synergistic effects. (research points to extra BCAA/leucine supplementation supporting higher protein synthesis and T levels)

    -Eric

  38. Thanks I've crossed threads and responded here:
    Premax vs. BCAA

    Running both is $$$. I'll run each in turn and see which gives the best recovery.

    IBAA and bromelain (sp?) is worth considering.

    Prices iBCAA is 1/3 cheaper than Premax.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RPG IBCAA
    By SouthernCharm in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 10:47 AM
Log in
Log in