Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any one know about them?

This is what there site says.

AjiPure™ Instantized Branched-Chain Amino Acid

Athletes, runners and bodybuilders rely on branch chain amino acids for: Rapid recovery, Improved stamina, Muscle bulk

What Are IBCAAs? Ajinomoto is able to offer an industry breakthrough — a soluble amino acid branched-chain solution.

The branch chain amino acids are leucine, isoleucine and valine. The Ajinomoto Instantized Branched-Chain Amino Acid (IBCAA) formula is 2-parts leucine, 1-part isoleucine and 1-part valine.

Clear Benefits
Quicker dissolution, Faster availability, Proven consistency Unbeatable purity, Works Better Because It's Made Better
Ajipure IBCAA is the result of unique production technology that sets it apart from any competitive powder — allowing it to dissolve more quickly in water, and become available in the body more rapidly. Plus, as with all AjiPure amino acids, you can count on 100% non-animal-origin ingredients and 99-100% purity.

To recover faster, build muscle mass, work out longer

How does it compare to other brands?

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
2 expensive stick with extend or sumthin like that my fav is universal eaa stack watermelon mmmmmmmmmmmmm

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like another gimmick?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How? They have been in biz for 50 years. I could care less about the cost if its better.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
any one know about them?

This is what there site says.

AjiPure™ Instantized Branched-Chain Amino Acid

Athletes, runners and bodybuilders rely on branch chain amino acids for: Rapid recovery, Improved stamina, Muscle bulk

What Are IBCAAs? Ajinomoto is able to offer an industry breakthrough — a soluble amino acid branched-chain solution.

The branch chain amino acids are leucine, isoleucine and valine. The Ajinomoto Instantized Branched-Chain Amino Acid (IBCAA) formula is 2-parts leucine, 1-part isoleucine and 1-part valine.

Clear Benefits
Quicker dissolution, Faster availability, Proven consistency Unbeatable purity, Works Better Because It's Made Better
Ajipure IBCAA is the result of unique production technology that sets it apart from any competitive powder — allowing it to dissolve more quickly in water, and become available in the body more rapidly. Plus, as with all AjiPure amino acids, you can count on 100% non-animal-origin ingredients and 99-100% purity.

To recover faster, build muscle mass, work out longer

How does it compare to other brands?
Aji puts out high quality ingredients and has great QA/QC. they have been looked up as an industry leader in many aspects. i know XF uses Aji's amino in their ICE formula. great ingredients lead to great products .... i will talk to dave @ XF and see if he uses these IBCAA in his ICE and what he has to say about IBCAA since he deals with Aji a lot. i dont know of anyone else off hand (im sure there are more) that use them. feel free to chime in if you do or have input :)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Well, it's Ajinomoto so it is quality. And it is instantized so I would assume you don't have to mix/shake it into solution.

Is it worth it over any other BCAA mix? No. It's really not going to make a difference versus any other similar product.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
How? They have been in biz for 50 years. I could care less about the cost if its better.
Just a hunch on my part. Look at how CEE was suppose to be better and be more easily absorbed. It degrades faster than mono.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
good company...expensive though. amino vital which i love is made by the same jap company. that whole purity thing...ultra pure...come'on! last i checked leucine is leucine! i could care less if it comes in crack cookies, its still pure!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it absorbs faster and is better great. Leucine is not leucine as far as quality. Its like saying apples are apples. Not all apples are granny smith. Some may be Georgia big red etc

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Ajinomoto has a factory in Raleigh, they offered to let us tour the place one day. I kinda wanna do it, take pictures standing next to a vat of leucine or something.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Muscletech have been in biz for how many years? Yeah. Right.
Actually this is something I found.

The Iovate group of companies is very pleased to announce its recent acquisition of the Xenedrine family of brand names, and as well the Cytodyne brand names, and others, from Nutriquest Inc.
Joining the Iovate family of brands will be the following brand names: ANDRODYNE, CYTODYNE, CYTOPLEX, CYTOTRIM, INSTANT EFX, ISODYNE, METHOXYPRO, PHOSPHAPLEX, TARAXATONE, THERMODYNE, XENADRINE, XENADRINE EFX, XENADRINE RFA-1, Z-MASS, XENADRINE SLEEP PLUS, XENADRINE-NRG, XENADRINE 40+.

The addition of these powerful brand names will have a tremendous impact on your business and ours, and we are excited to be able to offer you products under these brands in the very near future. Iovate plans to immediately reformulate the existing products, and to launch a host of new products under these newly acquired trademarks.
Presently, the process of formulation, reformulation, packaging design and marketing is underway; and in true Iovate-style, we promise to deliver the most effective products, the most eye-grabbing packages, and the most powerful advertising, to ensure these new products impress consumers and retailers alike. The results are going to be spectacular!
We hope you share our excitement about this great news, and we will be presenting more indepth information very soon. We also ask for your support as we make this transition and return to full distribution.
As always, we would also like to thank you, our most valued partners, who have made the largest contribution to our success over the years. We greatly look forward continuing, and expanding, our relationship in the future.
The Sales Department
Iovate Health Sciences, Inc.

They are growing and they have been around for 10 years +.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
looks promising, but i like Purple Wraath.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Again I want to know the difference between there instant bcaa and non instant bcaa. If its faster. I want to add it to my peptopro and pslin.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't heard of Ibcaa's, but BCAA's are single aa's, I don't think you can instantize them any further since they can't be broken down further, and are absorbed VERY rapidly. To me, this sounds like a marketing ploy but I would like to be proved wrong in the name of science.

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
In my humble opinion, the fact that Aji ibcaa's are instanized is alone worth getting, as regular bcaa's are hard as heck to mix.

Aside from ICE, is there any other bcaa products that use ajimonoto amino acids?

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard of Ibcaa's, but BCAA's are single aa's, I don't think you can instantize them any further since they can't be broken down further, and are absorbed VERY rapidly. To me, this sounds like a marketing ploy but I would like to be proved wrong in the name of science.
I agree 100%. I have about 8 old vitamin water 20 ounce bottles I reuse. I put in 2 scoops of Extend and fill it 3/4 w/ water and shake it and it very quickly dissolves uniformly into the water.

Same with Purple Wraath, except the Arginine seems to take a lot longer to dissolve.

In my experience, amino acids dissolve quickly so I don't think it would be worth the expense. It would be cheaper to just begin taking your amino's toward the end of you workout if you are concerned about absorption.

Superior1

Awards
IBCAA

Aji's IBCAA's are essentially the same traditional BCAA's, however they are milled several more times than normal in order to flow through higher mesh, This is not a problem with Leucine as it's typically higher mesh anyway than the other two aminos. Isoleucine is the amino that really needed the milling.

After all the milling they spray dry it with Lecithin.

It definitely mixes better, but this doesn't equate into additional physiological effects over regular BCAA's.

The reason some traditional BCAA's mix better than others is they come in varying degree of mesh sizes. The spray drying with lecithin adds to the solubility. Aji's aminos compared to other aminos are better quality, but only by about 1% from an analytical perspective. Although other BCAA's can be a little more hit or miss from a purity standpoint, but usually not by any substantial degree.

Regarding costs,IBCAA do cost more. And since most peoples complaints are the mixability, maybe they are worth the extra dough. It is cheaper to just mix an acidulant with traditional BCAA's such as a citric or malic acid based beverage and let it sit a couple hours.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ajinomoto has been manufacturing pharmaceutical/medical grade amino’s for decades. They produce the purest amino acids in the world which taste considerably better than the generic Chinese type amino’s. (much easier to mix too)

Weve got the best price on Ajinomoto brand IBCAA’s on the net -

-Eric

Superior1

Awards
Ajinomoto has been manufacturing pharmaceutical/medical grade amino’s for decades.
So Aji's ibcaa's can be suspended in Saline and used I.V.? Cool...

I'll try that when I get home. ;-)

Superior1

Awards
So Aji's ibcaa's can be suspended in Saline and used I.V.? Cool...

I'll try that when I get home. ;-)
To any renegade newbies, please realize I am joking about the I.V. method. :) Don't try it...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Um...it would be cheaper than Xtend.

200g gives you 40 servings for 15 bucks

so Xtend is like 47 for 90 and IBCAA by Primeordial would be 80 servings for 30 and 45 bucks for 120 servings.

Only thing your missing out on is taste.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You also might have comfort in the fact that Ajinomoto brand IBCAA’s are not made from human hair. The Chinese have been notorious for using human hair in amino acid production. (being such as inexpensive and excellent source)

http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=2310

http://www.albalagh.net/halal/col2.shtml

-Eric
You killed my apetite with that one! Good thing I picked up 2 kilos of iBCAAs from you ;) As for my earlier post, incase I didn't make it clear, I definitely see the advantage in the iBCAAs as you can tell by my purchase. I'll be adding it to my bcaa/eaa thread next week, although there are already some pictures up.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will nutraplanet be selling this?

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I heard no, seeing as there isn't enough demand over at Nutra and they already sell their own in house bulk..
which really sucks heh.. (not the nutra bulk- the fact they might not get this product)

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
will nutraplanet be selling this?
So far nobody has bothered to request it in the official request thread:dunno: It's not hard to add on to our order from PP. After seeing a few threads pop up about it, it might make sense to stock it.

Edit: After further reading the links you mentioned, it appears there is not as much to worry about as I initially guessed. The two articles mention Cysteine , which in a non-essential AA that is found in high concentrations in hair. However the BCAA's are found in lower quantities, as seen here. That doesn't disclude the possibility, just completing the picture.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So far nobody has bothered to request it in the official request thread:dunno: It's not hard to add on to our order from PP. After seeing a few threads pop up about it, it might make sense to stock it.

Edit: After further reading the links you mentioned, it appears there is not as much to worry about as I initially guessed. The two articles mention Cysteine , which in a non-essential AA that is found in high concentrations in hair. However the BCAA's are found in lower quantities, as seen here. That doesn't disclude the possibility, just completing the picture.

I have also heard that human hair is used for l-leucine as well… the l-cysteine just gets the most publicity.

-Eric

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
:eek: Gone through kilo's of the bulk leucine. I know I'm a carnivore, hopefully not a cannibal :684: Have you considered picking up bulk kilo's of Leucine from Ajinomoto?
Just put some bulk Leucine in my post workout shake !! :food:

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
:eek: Gone through kilo's of the bulk leucine. I know I'm a carnivore, hopefully not a cannibal :684: Have you considered picking up bulk kilo's of Leucine from Ajinomoto?
I wanted some bulk leucine from aji, but it's like 400 buckeroos.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We havnt considered it.... really think their is a demand over BCAA's?

-Eric

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
You also might have comfort in the fact that Ajinomoto brand IBCAA’s are not made from human hair. The Chinese have been notorious for using human hair in amino acid production. (being such as inexpensive and excellent source)

http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=2310

http://www.albalagh.net/halal/col2.shtml

-Eric
I was waiting to see if anyone it before I chimed in with this one ;). Great info and good job getting that in there. The true test of a product?! How much of someone else's hair you ingest. Yum:006:

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Ajinomoto has been manufacturing pharmaceutical/medical grade amino’s for decades. They produce the purest amino acids in the world which taste considerably better than the generic Chinese type amino’s. (much easier to mix too)

Weve got the best price on Ajinomoto brand IBCAA’s on the net -

-Eric
I don't doubt that for a moment. Question is the absorbability against Premax.

iBCAA vs. Premax?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't doubt that for a moment. Question is the absorbability against Premax.

iBCAA vs. Premax?
iBCAA vs Peptopro?

If I just had to choose 1, Id choose the peptopro... but a stack of the two would likely have synergistic effects. (research points to extra BCAA/leucine supplementation supporting higher protein synthesis and T levels)

-Eric

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Solution Supplement Logs 86
R1balla Supplements 42
Ari Gold Product Reviews 13
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0