Ibcaa

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    I have also heard that human hair is used for l-leucine as well… the l-cysteine just gets the most publicity.

-Eric
    Gone through kilo's of the bulk leucine. I know I'm a carnivore, hopefully not a cannibal Have you considered picking up bulk kilo's of Leucine from Ajinomoto?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Gone through kilo's of the bulk leucine. I know I'm a carnivore, hopefully not a cannibal Have you considered picking up bulk kilo's of Leucine from Ajinomoto?
    Just put some bulk Leucine in my post workout shake !!
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I wanted some bulk leucine from aji, but it's like 400 buckeroos.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    We havnt considered it.... really think their is a demand over BCAA's?

-Eric

5. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    You also might have comfort in the fact that Ajinomoto brand IBCAA’s are not made from human hair. The Chinese have been notorious for using human hair in amino acid production. (being such as inexpensive and excellent source)

http://www.veggieboards.com/boards/s...ead.php?t=2310

http://www.albalagh.net/halal/col2.shtml

-Eric
    I was waiting to see if anyone it before I chimed in with this one . Great info and good job getting that in there. The true test of a product?! How much of someone else's hair you ingest. Yum
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

6. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Ajinomoto has been manufacturing pharmaceutical/medical grade amino’s for decades. They produce the purest amino acids in the world which taste considerably better than the generic Chinese type amino’s. (much easier to mix too)

Weve got the best price on Ajinomoto brand IBCAA’s on the net -

-Eric
    I don't doubt that for a moment. Question is the absorbability against Premax.

iBCAA vs. Premax?

7. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    I don't doubt that for a moment. Question is the absorbability against Premax.

iBCAA vs. Premax?
    iBCAA vs Peptopro?

If I just had to choose 1, Id choose the peptopro... but a stack of the two would likely have synergistic effects. (research points to extra BCAA/leucine supplementation supporting higher protein synthesis and T levels)

-Eric

8. Thanks I've crossed threads and responded here:
    Premax vs. BCAA

Running both is $$$. I'll run each in turn and see which gives the best recovery.

IBAA and bromelain (sp?) is worth considering.

Prices iBCAA is 1/3 cheaper than Premax.

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPG IBCAA
    By SouthernCharm in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 11:47 AM