Rank your pre-workout drink mix usage:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok everyone, lets get a thread going ranking your favorite pre-workout drink mixes in order of best to least results in terms of pumps, energy/mental focus, endurance, strength gains. For me Ive only used GET DIESEL drink mixes (well besides samples of others, not enough servings to rate) so my list(s) will look like this:​

Pumps:

NOS ETHER
JP8

Energy:
R4W 5.0 (1 scoop)
JP8 (2.5 scoops)
R4W 6.0 (1 scoop)

Mental Focus (and motivation):
R4W 6.0 (1 scoop)
JP8 (2.5 scoops) (close 2nd)
R4W 5.0 (1 scoop)
NOS ETHER

Endurance:
R4W 6.0 (1 scoop)
NOS ETHER
JP8 (2.5 scoops)
R4W 5.0 (1 scoop)

Strength:

NOS ETHER
JP8

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm gonna send you a bottle of No-Xplode, Chuck, gotta break up the monotony there.

Oh, and RPM. In all categories. :D

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops of xtend, another 5 grams of bcaa and glut and 3 more grams of citruline malate and 2 g beta alanine.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna send you a bottle of No-Xplode, Chuck, gotta break up the monotony there.

Oh, and RPM. In all categories. :D
I've used NOxplode and tons of preworkout drinks just like I said not enough times to rate. I also had to take 3 scoops of noxplode for energy, no strength or endurance from it (same with rpm eventhough its caps not a powder...but I did get some nice hard pumps on rpm).

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
i've tried a lot:

1. Ragnorak
2. NO Shotgun v2.0
3. NO Shotgun v3.0
4. White Flood
5. Smash
6. Animal Pump
7. All the Whey NO2Xplode
8. NO Xplode
9. SuperPump 250
10. Nano Vapor (horrible)
11. NO Plasmacore (worst sht ever)
(bought the last 2 before I knew sht about sht)

Still haven't tried NOS Ether or JP8 but lookin forward to one or the other, next NP order

soldier0213

soldier0213

Awards
For me, I would say that REDLINE works the best... I just like the overall feel from it and have used it for quite sometime. Either in pill or RTD form.. MAYBE EVEN BOTH TOGETHER SOMETIMES! ;) ;)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Pumps:

GlycerGrow
White FLOOD

Energy:
White FLOOD
Ginseng

White FLOOD
Ginseng
Purple WRAATH

Endurance:
Purple WRAATH for sure
GM

Strength:

Green MAG
FLOOD
Anger!!!! :smite:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Notable mentions:

Shock Therapy
Ragnarok
Ether
Geranium

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used NOxplode and tons of preworkout drinks just like I said not enough times to rate. I also had to take 3 scoops of noxplode for energy, no strength or endurance from it (same with rpm eventhough its caps not a powder...but I did get some nice hard pumps on rpm).
I've tried most of them, Chuck, but only one of your products, the old R4W powder.

Which of your products would provide the best nootropic boost? I don't want a huge dose of caffeine, ~100-150mg, but something with a good mental kick.

I don't need pump stuff, I'm not lifting weights, only doing judo. I need something to perk me up pre-judo after a 14hr work day.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I've tried most of them, Chuck, but only one of your products, the old R4W powder.

Which of your products would provide the best nootropic boost? I don't want a huge dose of caffeine, ~100-150mg, but something with a good mental kick.

I don't need pump stuff, I'm not lifting weights, only doing judo. I need something to perk me up pre-judo after a 14hr work day.
When I was an active Judo player, I used DIESEL FUEL before practice.

soldier0213

soldier0213

Awards
When I was an active Judo player, I used DIESEL FUEL before practice.
Hey ! So you liked Diesel fuel? have you every used redline? how would you compare the two??? I am curious about this stuff now so please hit me up!

Thanks!!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
why all the diesel products :lol:

Ok everyone, lets get a thread going ranking your favorite pre-workout drink mixes in order of best to least results in terms of pumps, energy/mental focus, endurance, strength gains. For me Ive only used GET DIESEL drink mixes (well besides samples of others, not enough servings to rate) so my list(s) will look like this:​

Pumps:

NOS ETHER
JP8

Energy:
R4W 5.0 (1 scoop)
JP8 (2.5 scoops)
R4W 6.0 (1 scoop)

R4W 6.0 (1 scoop)
JP8 (2.5 scoops) (close 2nd)
R4W 5.0 (1 scoop)
NOS ETHER

Endurance:
R4W 6.0 (1 scoop)
NOS ETHER
JP8 (2.5 scoops)
R4W 5.0 (1 scoop)

Strength:

NOS ETHER
JP8

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have tried a few things (mostly stuff given to me by other companies)-
NO Explode
NO Shotgun
Steel Edge
SuperPump
Vasocharge
Green Magnitude

Pumps:
I really liked Steel Edge, worked really well with RPM/Drive
A lot of the other stuff didn't really do much in the way of pumps

Energy:
SuperPump was decent- too much when I took it with Drive/RPM
Steel Edge- Great with Drive/RPM, felt like I could run forever
As far as "good" energy- not stimmed-out, ready to crush the weights or whatever sprint-training, practice, or plylo workout I was doing

Steel Edge- has a great deal of tyrosine- great focus

Endurance:
Steel Edge- great in this aspect as well
NO Explode helped my endurance some
Powdered Goji berry

Strength:
NO Explode with Drive and RPM= pretty cool

The only Get Diesel Product that I ever took was the R4War capsules (but not any powders), and it was a few of the sample packs- I honestly can say that I really liked it- good energy, not too "stimmy", good focus and concentration- and it only took 1 capsule to get a really noticeable result......plus stacked really great with RPM/Drive- huge pumps :)

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
NO-Shotgun. If another company comes out with a product with even close to the same ingredient profile and effectiveness I would ry it in a heartbeat. I really like the hydrolysate in it which is something pre-workout drinks never have. Good EAA content, great energy, pumps, and I still get the same effect I did with the first time I used it. I get 20g of protein from NO-Shotgun, plus the hydrolysate in intrabolic and then again from torrent after. Not to mention all the BCAA content. I've tried 90% of all preworkout supplements and would try something new all the time, but so far nothing has taken my wallet away from NO-Shotgun. Best ingredient profile by far.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i cant recall the last time ive used a powederd Pre WO

no explode but that sucked

whiteflood but that was back in the early days when it tasted like liquid *******. but the energy and pumps were great

alri WTF pump'd wasnt too bad.

with my job its hard to mix up a a drink before the gym

Hockey Rulz

Hockey Rulz

Awards
Pre Workout:

1- hour out 50-60 g oat bran with 50 g ON whey w/water plus:

3 g l-argnine powder
10 g bcaa powder
3 g beta alanine
5 g vitamin C
5 g creatine mono

30 mins out from workout:

Right now I'm using --

2 scoops Gaspari Super-Pump

I have used and will go back to using:

Core Zap + Storm (non stim) is great (I know this is a "drink" thread, but have had some amazing workouts stacking that with a non-stim NO).

NO Explode is ok.

Either Gaspari or Core ZAP + non stim NO product will continue to be my staple.

I feel I can go forever some nights...

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
Pre Workout:

1- hour out 50-60 g oat bran with 50 g ON whey w/water plus:

3 g l-argnine powder
10 g bcaa powder
3 g beta alanine
5 g vitamin C
5 g creatine mono

30 mins out from workout:

Right now I'm using --

2 scoops Gaspari Super-Pump

I have used and will go back to using:

Core Zap + Storm (non stim) is great (I know this is a "drink" thread, but have had some amazing workouts stacking that with a non-stim NO).

NO Explode is ok.

Either Gaspari or Core ZAP + non stim NO product will continue to be my staple.

I feel I can go forever some nights...
Arginine's main function is vasodilation; taking it with food will essentially eliminate its functionality. If you feel you need more than what is already in SuperPump, you might want to take the 3 additional grams with the SP250

Hockey Rulz

Hockey Rulz

Awards
Arginine's main function is vasodilation; taking it with food will essentially eliminate its functionality. If you feel you need more than what is already in SuperPump, you might want to take the 3 additional grams with the SP250

Yeah I understand that, but one thing also is that argnine shows to induce insulin secretion into the blood stream, therefore having that whey/w and mix then eating oat bran should result in a higher absorpion rate due to increased insulin volume, no? Am I getting this backwards? Thoughts?

To quote a source:

There are twenty different amino acids in our body's proteins and our food. Ingestion of protein, taken up as amino acids, causes release of insulin from beta cells. However, only three of the amino acids which make up these proteins activate secretion of insulin. They do this through the same basic mechanism as glucose. That is, their entry into the beta cell leads to ionic changes that depolarize the beta cell, trigger Ca++ uptake and stimulate exocytose of insulin-containing granules. However, the KATP channel is not involved in this process.

How can these amino acids ( alanine, glycine and arginine) cause depolarization of the beta cell without involving K+ transport?

Alanine and glycine share a symport that also transports Na+ into the beta cell. The amino acid-induced influx of Na+ is sufficient to depolarize the cell, activating the Ca++ channel with ensuing Ca++ uptake and insulin release.

A dedicated arginine transport protein is also present in the beta cell plasma membrane. Arginine is a cation at physiological pH and can directly depolarize the beta cell. Arginine is, in fact, the strongest insulin secretagogue, measured on a mole for mole basis. It is often used to initiate insulin secretion in clinical testing of beta cell capacity.

Here's the article:

Secretion of Insulin and Glucagon November 2007

AGGR3S10N

Awards
Pumps:
GlycerGrow
NO Shotgun
Black Powder
Rag (stim free)
Animal Pump

Energy:
NO Shotgun
Black Powder
NO Xplode
Nano vapor (worst effing product ever created)

NO Xplode
NO Shotgun
Black Powder

Endurance:
RAG
Black Powder
NO Shotgun

Strength:
Animal Pump
NO Shotgun
Glycergrow
Black powder

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
i've used so many different things, but i can't remember them all. here's a list of them, and here's what products worked (in order) for each category. first, the ones i've used, then categorized by efficacy.

ragnarok
r4w 6.0
supercharge
superpump
white flood
no-shotgun
smash
vasocharge
shock therapy
bodyforge
cryoshock
animal pump
steel edge
xpand/energized xpand
no-xplode
vassive-no
rpm

pumps:
no-shotgun
ragnarok
cryoshock
white flood
animal pump
rpm
superpump

energy:
r4w 6.0
ragnarok
rpm
cryoshock
superpump
white flood

focus:
r4w 6.0
ragnarok
cryoshock
rpm
white flood/superpump

strength:
clout
ragnarok/animal pump

endurance:
clout
bodyforge
ragnarok
white flood

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
3-6g AEE
3g Di-Creatine Malate
3g GMS
200mg Caffeine

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1. Gaspari Nutrition Superpump 250
2. Scivation Xtend
3. Bulks of various nature
4. CMI NO3 Overload mix
5. Cytosport Fast Twitch
6. Dymatize Energized Xpand
7. BSN NO Xplode

paulg

paulg

Awards
My favorite is: ALRI WTF Pump'd. It's the only product I only need one scoop for. I do add stims/nootropics to it.

All else about equal that I enjoy (2 scoops)
Ragnarok
Cold Fusion Ex (i had stims/nootropics)
Shock Therapy

The economy of one scoop of WTF makes it my number one and I like it slightly better than the rest. The pump (it's full of Glycerin) is awesome. There's some Cowpea extract that gives it a nice kick. I get an extra burst in my movements that is lacking in the above 3. The ingredient profile is very simple. The lack of citrulline malate and beta alanine and other stuff (Norvaline ect) proves to me that products that contain this don't seem to make a difference to me. It almost makes sense that I could make my own product with bulk: Arginine EE, CEE, and GMS, stim/nootropics, and corsolic acid. Really, we all could if we narrowed down what works for us individually. Just because a product has 10-20 ingredients doesn't mean we respond to even half of what's in there. And we have to double and triple scoop because of proprieties are low dosed.

I have Anadraulic State coming and I'm really looking forward to it.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My favorite is: ALRI WTF Pump'd. It's the only product I only need one scoop for. I do add stims/nootropics to it.

All else about equal that I enjoy (2 scoops)
Ragnarok
Cold Fusion Ex (i had stims/nootropics)
Shock Therapy

The economy of one scoop of WTF makes it my number one and I like it slightly better than the rest. The pump (it's full of Glycerin) is awesome. There's some Cowpea extract that gives it a nice kick. I get an extra burst in my movements that is lacking in the above 3. The ingredient profile is very simple. The lack of citrulline malate and beta alanine and other stuff (Norvaline ect) proves to me that products that contain this don't seem to make a difference to me. It almost makes sense that I could make my own product with bulk: Arginine EE, CEE, and GMS, stim/nootropics, and corsolic acid. Really, we all could if we narrowed down what works for us individually. Just because a product has 10-20 ingredients doesn't mean we respond to even half of what's in there. And we have to double and triple scoop because of proprieties are low dosed.

I have Anadraulic State coming and I'm really looking forward to it.
nice, i didnt know anadraulic state came out yet.