If You Like Saving Money on Supps...You've Got to Sign Up!!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Psst...hey, want to save money on supplements?

Let's face it...everyone wants to save money, right? Well NutraPlanet is giving you the opportunity to save even more on your supplements by signing up for our secret coupon code. You know we've got some of the best prices around, but we're pushing the envelope even further.

You may be wondering, "How do I get these extra saving coupons?" Simple, just SIGN UP for our newsletters and we will periodically send you these coupons to use. And guess what...we're emailing a big coupon out tonight with a sneak peak on a HUGE SALES EVENT at The PLANET.

If you already have an account at NutraPlanet make sure you have the newsletter option checked "Yes". Here's how:
-go to NutraPlanet and click "My Account" at the top. Then click on "Newsletter Subscription Settings", and check the "Yes" bubble. DONE!

If you don't have an account at NutraPlanet follow these steps to get your coupon code emailed to you tonight as well as the SALE info:
-click here-- https://www.nutraplanet.com/users/new fill out the info and you're well on your way!

Now listen up! One important thing we ask is that you please spread the word. In order for us to continue sending out significant coupon codes and running AMAZING deals, we need to generate volume, and we can't do that without YOU. So spread the word and email or PM your friends with the link and directions above and save them some money...good Karma to you for helping everyone WIN! :cheers:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Stevie...I didn't think anyone even cared to read them :)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome JSimmons, we've got some killer savings on the way...and now, you'll know about it. Keep an eye out for an email coming tonight! :thumbsup:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Done! :cheers:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
And don't forget to check out The Planet for some interesting articles by Sam . He might not push them on you guys, but there are some interesting tidbits in there, and well written too :thumbsup:

thanks for this tip... i did not know about these, nice articles and a great addition to NP

I'll track it via the RSS feed

BBR

BBR

Awards
NP is awesome, but due to the dollar its getting prohibitively expensive for us Aussies to order. Perhaps NP could create an overseas order coupon to try and entice some of us non-Americans to order?

Last edited:
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
has the mail been sent out yet?

Ares

Ares

Banned
Awards
I should be set to receive them, will be looking out for an email...

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I already get occaisional newsletter emails. Are these the ones you mention? Exciting news :p

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Already signed up, but the coupon is very welcome! Our dollar has dropped over 25 cents to your in the past few months. Makes those big order MUCH bigger...

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i got mine 40 minutes ago

Beau, these things take time but you should have it by now!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Aww darn. I should have gotten this by now, I'm sure. Checked my gmail junk mail, and it's not there. I'll keep waiting (unless someone wants to be a dear and forward it, hah).

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
can u send that email pout again? I've had an account with u guys for ever but never realized i didnt have the newsletter option checked.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Some great deals going on; especially xtend.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I didnt realize I had Newsletter turned off either! Zoinks! Anyway to get it e-mailed to me now?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
same here, regarding haven't received the email yet. I've received the newsletters in the past but haven't seen anything yet today. Will have to check my junk mail just to make sure

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got my first one of these in my inbox the other day...THANKS GUYS!!!! Already putting things in my cart...

swollph91

Awards
the code's not working!!!!!!!!!!!::::::((((((((

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I tried using it at 12:20 AM EST last night and it didn't work. When they said "sale ends Monday", I assumed I could order on Monday and still get to use the coupon. Ah well, I guess wont order anything for now.

gymbmth

Awards
hi guys , just got my first h-drol , and using 6-oxo as the pct , would u stack the h-drol wiv anything ,
ur views would be welcome .