Prime Vs. Havoc

rugrat5288

Awards
i'm looking for people having run both of these. i'm 43 and have ran a few s-drol cycles in the past. i've been planning a 25 day run of havoc . 5 days at 20mgs and 20 days at 40 mgs(one bottle). i have been seeing alot about prime and was wondering if being safer and able to run a longer cycle if that might not be the way to go. would the results with prime even be close to havoc?

Ares

Ares

Banned
Awards
I believe you are going to receive a lot of biased views, but as far as gains I do not believe PRIME can even come close to Havoc, in addition Havoc is not as harsh as s-drol, so you should be fine with Havoc.

As far as Prime I have yet to tried and skeptical of all the hype. I do plan on trying it myself though, but have a hard time paying over $50 for a supplement.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used Havoc, but have used Prime and I don't think they are even comparable based on results I've seen on havoc. USP makes some outlandish claims in advertising, but its just that, advertising.

tattoopierced1

havoc vs. prime is like comparing apples to oranges...they are two different things

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
how could u possibly compare a supplement to a steroid

rugrat5288

Awards
well i knew the answer before i even asked it but you all have cemented it for me. sometimes i do fall pray to the hype. wish that there was a miricle suppliment that was totally safe and totally able to give the results we all want. i'll do my havocv run for sure now. thanks.

tattoopierced1

well i knew the answer before i even asked it but you all have cemented it for me. sometimes i do fall pray to the hype. wish that there was a miricle suppliment that was totally safe and totally able to give the results we all want. i'll do my havocv run for sure now. thanks.
Prime is a fantastic supplement. I've taken it and had great results. So if you had it, I wouldnt not take it. I've been off of it for 3+ weeks and have kept all my gains from it (approx. 4-5lbs)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I used Epistane (Havoc Clone) and I am currently using Prime during PCT. I say Epistane will give you much greater gains, but at a price. I personally like the Prime as an addition to my PCT so I can continue the strenght gains and recomp during PCT.

If I had to choose one I would go Havoc, but I am not opposed to PS/PH usage.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I used Epistane (Havoc Clone) and I am currently using Prime during PCT. I say Epistane will give you much greater gains, but at a price. I personally like the Prime as an addition to my PCT so I can continue the strenght gains and recomp during PCT.

:goodpost: i havent seen Prime used this way yet...it makes perfect sense though...smart cycle:thumbsup:

Loggers are gaining 6-8lbs on PRIME and crushing Personal records and it's natural.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

It would be interesting to see the gains while in a low-testosterone state, since PRIME is non-hormone related.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not use both?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind gains does one get on 30 days of havoc...

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
What kind gains does one get on 30 days of havoc...
typical gains are 8-15lb of LBM, increase in strength, and a lot of guys notice that bodyfat stays the same or slightly decreases. it is one of my favorite designer steroids being sold on the open market right now. def. love me some havoc.

i agree these 2 are hard to compare but with you being older than a lot of users, you may actually find Prime a lot more beneficial and gains more noticeable than some of the younger users. if you aren't strapped for cash i would recommend using Prime during cycle to help avoid some shutdown that may occur or save for PCT or use as a standalone later ... your call but you cant go wrong either way IMO.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
typical gains are 8-15lb of LBM, increase in strength, and a lot of guys notice that bodyfat stays the same or slightly decreases. it is one of my favorite designer steroids being sold on the open market right now. def. love me some havoc.

i agree these 2 are hard to compare but with you being older than a lot of users, you may actually find Prime a lot more beneficial and gains more noticeable than some of the younger users. if you aren't strapped for cash i would recommend using Prime during cycle to help avoid some shutdown that may occur or save for PCT or use as a standalone later ... your call but you cant go wrong either way IMO.
does prime increase test levels?

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Last year I did a pulse cycle of epidrol. A general recap of the results I got were as follows; amazing strength gains, When I started I was benching 225 for about 12-13... when I was finished I was in the low 20's and my Max went up about 50-60 pounds on every compound lift. I lost body fat and gained about 10 lean pounds. I felt euphoric and had a slight increase in libido.

When the epidrol cycle was done I kept about 75 percent of my gains, however I felt like crap, libido was down.. mood was down for about a month.

Ive been on Prime for a few weeks and strength gains and body weight gains cant even compare. I may have gained 1-2 reps and im up about 2 pounds. Mood wise I feel prime is better.... its like motivation in pill form. Libido is also alot stronger on prime than it was on epidrol.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ok so lets not compare the products lets compare the results instead. You say 8-15 lbs muscle gain that is more than Prime the most I have seen in 30 days from the logs is 10 or 11 and the lower end would be 6 and it being a herbal there are probably more non-responders. Now there is no pct with Prime so you could take it longer, what we don't know at this time is do people continue to gain after 30-40 days of Prime. Someone also stated that they kept 75% of their gains on havoc. We don't really know how much is kept when in Prime but I am going to guess that it may be significantly higher. Maybe not as I can't say for sure, it hasn't been out long enough. This something to consider however because to takes 8-15 down to 6 to 12 which is still a little better but not that much. Two factors to consider.

You say that the body fat stays the same on Havoc, most Prime users lose body fat lets call it equal.

Now strength gains... my son put 40 lbs on the bench in 30 days on prime for 5 reps... it seems Havoc may have a slight edge here as well.

Yes I did it I compared the results... saying you can't compare the two is just being obtuse. You just take what happens on one and compare it to what happens on the other. These are the facts, I pick Prime, I will never do another product that requires I take a bunch of other products to recover. I am also afraid at my age of prostate problems.

ishidoro

ishidoro

Awards
I've used both Hemaguno (Havoc clone) and Prime.

I stopped using Hemaguno after week 3 because my nipples started to get really sensitive. Scared the bejeesus out of me. I'm almost done my second month of Prime. I've given my feedback on another thread.

In my opinion, Hemaguno didn't give me anything noticeably more than Prime.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I've used both Hemaguno (Havoc clone) and Prime.

I stopped using Hemaguno after week 3 because my nipples started to get really sensitive. Scared the bejeesus out of me. I'm almost done my second month of Prime. I've given my feedback on another thread.

In my opinion, Hemaguno didn't give me anything noticeably more than Prime.
then u bought a sh!tty clone

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Loggers are gaining 6-8lbs on PRIME and crushing Personal records and it's natural.
Off 3 bottles not one. Meaning $165 for 5lbs....most are not gaining 6-8 pounds and you know it.

Havoc/Epistane will blow Prime out of the water, but it isn't really fair to compare the two though is it since they aer both completely different.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Off 3 bottles not one. Meaning $165 for 5lbs....most are not gaining 6-8 pounds and you know it.

Havoc/Epistane will blow Prime out of the water, but it isn't really fair to compare the two though is it since they aer both completely different.
Would REALLY like to know which one is correct. 6-8 pounds from one bottle or 5 pounds from 3 bottles. Thats a biggy diffrence

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
at the dosages required one bottle of Prime will not do jack.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Would REALLY like to know which one is correct. 6-8 pounds from one bottle or 5 pounds from 3 bottles. Thats a biggy diffrence
ur not gonna gain 6-8lbs in a month off something natural.

rugrat5288

Awards
ok using both sounds interesting to me. however wouldn't it be a bit of a waste if you shutdown and don't get the full effect of the prime? i was thinking dth in my pct but would prime help out more?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
^^ both would be good for PCT. Id go for DTHC cos ive wanted to try it for a long time and it seems much more cost effective.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
ok using both sounds interesting to me. however wouldn't it be a bit of a waste if you shutdown and don't get the full effect of the prime? i was thinking dth in my pct but would prime help out more?
prime doesn't boost test so i don't think it would matter

Poopypants gained 11lbs on USPlabs PRIME and thus far the average is about 6-8lbs. I know it.

We just had a guy gain 13lbs. This is logged and documented on one of the world's top strength coaches website that we will reveal soon.

One of the worlds top strength coach will endorse USPLabs PRIME as the best supplement he has ever used....Of course they train natural so they cannot make the steroid comparison.

stay tuned, the feedback only gets better when you listen to the real reviews(guys logging it day in and day out) and not the one liners.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Poopypants gained 11lbs on USPlabs PRIME and thus far the average is about 6-8lbs. I know it.

We just had a guy gain 13lbs. This is logged and documented on one of the world's top strength coaches website that we will reveal soon.

One of the worlds top strength coach will endorse USPLabs PRIME as the best supplement he has ever used....Of course they train natural so they cannot make the steroid comparison.

stay tuned, the feedback only gets better when you listen to the real reviews(guys logging it day in and day out) and not the one liners.
Shadow gained 9.8.

My son lost 6 but was bigger and a lot stronger after 30 days, his goal was recomp. I would say he put on at least 5 lbs of muscle.

SMN1 gained something like 11 lbs in 30 days as well.

ishidoro

ishidoro

Awards
then u bought a sh!tty clone
I don't know...the Hemaguno product did work, since the nipple sensitivity (especially later at night) would be a sign of estrogen rebound due to suppression of my natural T levels. Perhaps that's why some use an AI later in their cycle.

Regardless, I'm up five pounds since I started Prime - which is good for a guy my size, and especially because I do a lot of cardio from bike riding.

Shadow gained 9.8.

My son lost 6 but was bigger and a lot stronger after 30 days, his goal was recomp. I would say he put on at least 5 lbs of muscle.

SMN1 gained something like 11 lbs in 30 days as well.

And ishidoro is up 4lbs and still early...

No suppression, No toxicity, No PCT, NO loss in libido.....

Some people like thier steroids but USPlabs PRIME is a prime alternative or should be part of every steroid users PCT....

USPlabs PRIME gives us options which I think is amazing for our industry....

poacher

Awards
  • Established

We just had a guy gain 13lbs. This is logged and documented on one of the world's top strength coaches website that we will reveal soon. AWESOME, honestly I REALLY looking forward to running Prime early 2009. If I can gain 3 lbs of muscle in a month I will be VERY HAPPY. And if that is doable month after month you guys get a HUGY

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Alpha Drive is $10 a pop on nutra, why? cos its complete sh1t......when it first came out there were guys claiming huge gains of over 10lbs in 4-6 weeks. Now its never talked about . People seem to forget that when someone runs a log they are much more inclined to keep their diet and training in order which in my opinion is going to produce results weather running any supps or not ie they only got their diet down pat when they started taking the supp in the first place.

Alpha Drive is $10 a pop on nutra, why? cos its complete sh1t......when it first came out there were guys claiming huge gains of over 10lbs in 4-6 weeks. Now its never talked about . People seem to forget that when someone runs a log they are much more inclined to keep their diet and training in order which in my opinion is going to produce results weather running any supps or not ie they only got their diet done pat when they started taking the supp in the first place.

Is it complete sh!t? It's always in the top 10 at NP. I know you will respond with because it's $10 so it sells, but I for one would not pay $10 for garbage...seems irrational.

The folks logging USPlabs PRIME are educated lifters so you we can go on and on making excuses on why USPlabs PRIME will fail, but the educated users keeps telling why it will succeed.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
My alpha drive comments are based purely on my own results and a few others i know have used it so yeah i know its garbage. If it wasn't sh*t it wouldn't be $10......or maybe there just getting rid of old stock.....

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

The new tribulus in Prime is a steroid killer!

My alpha drive comments are based purely on my own results and a few others i know have used it so yeah i know its garbage. If it wasn't sh*t it wouldn't be $10......or maybe there just getting rid of old stock.....

Socrates would disagree with your rational.

Does not work for me therefore it's complete sh1T.

alpha drive is always on re order at NutraPlanet.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Socrates would disagree with your rational.

Does not work for me therefore it's complete sh1T.

alpha drive is always on re order at NutraPlanet.
Has anyone gained poundage on a cut diet or just strength? Just curious.

y-RD is free...is it garbage?

Buy any USPLabs product and recieve a free Y-RD while supplies last..a 29.99 REAL value...

Buy 5 USPLabs product recieve 5 Y-RD..wow!

Whiles supplies last...this will not last long!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/usplabs/

From what you've seen, is the normal caloric surplus needed to gain the poundage claimed? Probably a redundant question.

PRIME absolutely increases your need for calories to support Lean muscle gain.

I'm about to shred on recreate and prime. I will keep you updated.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
PRIME absolutely increases your need for calories to support Lean muscle gain.

I'm about to shred on recreate and prime. I will keep you updated.
I think I'm going to be trying Prime in november on a cut. We'll see.