**Core New Product Watch**

AllGenetix

Awards
As most of you AM users know, Core has successfully brought you quality staple supplements with Core ABC, MRP, PWO, and ZAP! Our newest product, ZAP has been getting great reviews as of late. Needless to say, all of these supplements can be a staple of any stack!

There are developments in the works for not only new Core products, but improved flavoring of old ones as well. ABC is looking to get a double edged flavor overhaul with exciting new white cherry and lemonade flavors. Along with the new and improved flavors in the works, Core is in development for a breakout new natural test booster/anabolic that will be another great addition to any supplement stack. Be on the look out the next few months for updates, log opportunities, company promotions, and free samples!

Ares

Ares

Banned
Awards
I just started using Core ABC, and I am enjoying it and looking forward to the White Cherry and Lemonade flavors...

I didn't think any product can take me away from my precious Xtend...but ABC has.

AllGenetix

Awards
I just started using Core ABC, and I am enjoying it and looking forward to the White Cherry and Lemonade flavors...

I didn't think any product can take me away from my precious Xtend...but ABC has.
Glad you're enjoying. Most people are so stuck on one belief that they don't try other products and are surprised by the additional effectivness of what the new product offers. I know that the inclusion of BA in Core ABC turned me on to it a while back. The taste of the two current flavors are amazing and I cannot wait to try the Lemonade and Cherry if/when they are available. We are also trying to remove the aspartame from it for additional health benefits!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you're enjoying. Most people are so stuck on one belief that they don't try other products and are surprised by the additional effectivness of what the new product offers. I know that the inclusion of BA in Core ABC turned me on to it a while back. The taste of the two current flavors are amazing and I cannot wait to try the Lemonade and Cherry if/when they are available. We are also trying to remove the aspartame from it for additional health benefits!

:cheers:
I'd ditch artificial colours too if they're in there.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
[/B]
:cheers:
I'd ditch artificial colours too if they're in there.

Yep....Hence the whitecherry possibility! :). This will be the most natural flavored/colored BCAA/BA product out there.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited! :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pumped.

Great stuff Doug!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I wish I woulda picked up ZAP for $21 bucks when it was on sale at the planet. I got to try the sample and my endurance is through the roof that day in the gym for chest and tri's. The ingredient was simple but POTENT. I didn't even feel like I worked out, lol. I'm gonna have to follow CORE more closely and pick up some more products from you guys :)

Ares

Ares

Banned
Awards

Sounds good, and I am not too concerned with the aspartame, because from my understanding the negatives with it is when it is consumed without protein/aminos.

AllGenetix

Awards
I wish I woulda picked up ZAP for $21 bucks when it was on sale at the planet. I got to try the sample and my endurance is through the roof that day in the gym for chest and tri's. The ingredient was simple but POTENT. I didn't even feel like I worked out, lol. I'm gonna have to follow CORE more closely and pick up some more products from you guys :)
It was a hell of a deal and it definetly works. I have to bring an extra towel to the gym when I take ZAP as the thermogenesis is almost too much. Amazing heat, pump, and energy!

Would you guys be more interested in a Lemonade or Cherry flavor. I know there are other lemonade BCAA products out there, so there would be comparison, but cherry would be innovative to say the least.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you guys be more interested in a Lemonade or Cherry flavor. I know there are other lemonade BCAA products out there, so there would be comparison, but cherry would be innovative to say the least.
Cherry most deff. I hate sour things.

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards
would u ever consider doin a EAA/BA product with out natural sweeteners/colors? If u do im sold and will be staple.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, and I am not too concerned with the aspartame, because from my understanding the negatives with it is when it is consumed without protein/aminos.
Yeah there is NOTHING wrong with aspartame IMO and it tastes great in the FP and Grape ABC formulas. However, some people have "issues" with it and we want to try to please everyone.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
would u ever consider doin a EAA/BA product with out natural sweeteners/colors? If u do im sold and will be staple.
We are sticking with our BCAA/BA product for now. Who knows what the future holds.

dbc5

dbc5

Core Nutritionals Rep
Awards
Yeah there is NOTHING wrong with aspartame IMO and it tastes great in the FP and Grape ABC formulas. However, some people have "issues" with it and we want to try to please everyone.
I agree. Provided you dont have PKU, I dont have a problem with aspartame. However, for those that did, there is now nothing holding ABC back.