Adding Sunami and Diesel test 2010 with Prime

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I am 3 weeks into running prime. I am having great results with focus, vascularity and body recomp. I have been reading good things about Sunami and Diesel test 2010. I am curious if It would be ok to add the 2 with prime?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PRIME is non-hormonal, so there wouldn't be any negative effects. I would keep running my PRIME for whatever you planned it though, and then do DT2010+Sunami on its own so you can gauge the effect it has on you. I like knowing how one thing works at a time, but lots of people do a kitchen sink method, and it works too.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PRIME is non-hormonal, so there wouldn't be any negative effects. I would keep running my PRIME for whatever you planned it though, and then do DT2010+Sunami on its own so you can gauge the effect it has on you. I like knowing how one thing works at a time, but lots of people do a kitchen sink method, and it works too.
Yessuurrr :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prime and DT2010 both have trib products so i think it would be redundant. Like Steveoph said id run the prime, then run the DT2010/sunami stack. IMO you cant touch the DT2010/sunami stack but maybe im a bit biased. :cheers: