Recomend me a detox/cleansing system - AnabolicMinds.com

Recomend me a detox/cleansing system

  1. New Member
    WebDesigner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    208

    Reputation

    Question Recomend me a detox/cleansing system


    Do you have any experience with a detox/cleansing product that has worked good. Or is there any supp here that you think is decent for this purpose?

    I sometimes feel like all the use of supplements overtime makes my internals dirty somewhat heavy feeling. I wanna order a cleanser with my next order.

  2. Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,461
    Rep Power
    14384

    Reputation

    Gut Health from RPN.
  3. New Member
    WebDesigner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    208

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Gut Health from RPN.

    Ive read about the active in this product ke-99 and it is indeed good for the gut. But I need something to cleanse/detoxify, does gut health do this?

    I was also checking out ultimate cleanse by natures secret available here at nutra too. It looks decent but theres no feedback on it here.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,954
    Rep Power
    311225

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    hey bro i havent seen alot on am about detoxing of course i havent really looked either but from me own experience i can say i think it is good to do a cleanse every once and a while ive only tried one brand name cleanse though and it worked good no complaints but to be honest i got just as good a results by doing a simple juice fast for a day or two i got a pretty good juice blend if you want just let me know.
  5. New Member
    russelldean88's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    75

    Reputation

    French green clay...
  6. New Member
    WebDesigner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    208

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    hey bro i havent seen alot on am about detoxing of course i havent really looked either but from me own experience i can say i think it is good to do a cleanse every once and a while ive only tried one brand name cleanse though and it worked good no complaints but to be honest i got just as good a results by doing a simple juice fast for a day or two i got a pretty good juice blend if you want just let me know.
    sure im interested, thanks for the input.
  7. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,954
    Rep Power
    311225

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    its pretty simple but i juice cellery,carrots,apples,string beans,parsly and a little bit of lemon or lime sqeezed in to tastes really fresh hope it helps bro.
  8. Oldtimer
    bigschmidt821's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,177
    Rep Power
    683

    Reputation

    i am 100% for health direct sculpt and cleanse be prepared to go to the bathroom alot but it works wonders and helps alot with dieting
  9. New Member
    WebDesigner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    208

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    its pretty simple but i juice cellery,carrots,apples,string beans,parsly and a little bit of lemon or lime sqeezed in to tastes really fresh hope it helps bro.

    thanks I wrote the ingredients down. Might give a try this coming week. How often do you drink this?
  10. New Member
    WebDesigner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    208

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    i am 100% for health direct sculpt and cleanse be prepared to go to the bathroom alot but it works wonders and helps alot with dieting

    I checked it out, it looks good but I just want to detox dont wanna diet down or anything like that.
  11. New Member
    sp447's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    265

    Reputation

    Smooth Move Tea
  12. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2013

    Reputation

    sugar free metamucil...tis the shiz and cheap...orange flavor taste like tang
  13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Two massive bowls of oatbran (150g pre and post WO) get my bowels nice and flushed out. The gastrocolic reflex is strong It's like 50g of fiber right there, and I make it taste awesome. I've heard great things about Gut Health for strengthening your GI tract, and I just purchased some, in transit to me now. There's also a few cleansing products on NP, Search Results For: Cleanse

    <unintentional hijack, but oatbran makes for an awesome pre/post WO meal. This is for your own good >

  14. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89662

    Reputation Reputation

    ive always heard hit or miss with colon cleansing products

    most ive read say high fiber is best.

    but im always up for somenew reading
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  15. New Member
    Nunchaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    123

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDesigner View Post
    Do you have any experience with a detox/cleansing product that has worked good. Or is there any supp here that you think is decent for this purpose?

    I sometimes feel like all the use of supplements overtime makes my internals dirty somewhat heavy feeling. I wanna order a cleanser with my next order.
    Poseidon
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Detox Diets and Cleansing Diets: Do They Work?
    By anoopbal in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 05:31 AM
  2. Detox Cleanse Your Body with a Detox Kit
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 12:18 PM
  3. lymph system detox
    By BryanM in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 01:06 PM
  4. m1t and cleansing
    By jbthumper in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-10-2004, 10:42 AM
  5. what would you recomend
    By alittlewhiteboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2003, 11:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in