USP Labs Rep in mall

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was in the Garden State Mall in NJ and wandered into GNC to kill time while my broad shopped god knows where. I noticed a decently large guy in a USP shirt on a make shift table made of boxes. I barely had time to be shocked and say hello before she came back and we had to leave but it was decent to see. One thing I will say is the samples are serious compared to most. Each sample is 10 caps and although I didn't read much in the short minute I had the prices looked like online prices, I think pslin might have been $30. One thing though, the rep looked like he had downed a bottle of recreate or something, he was TOO energized in an unatrual way it seemed but was very nice from my brief interaction with him.

Overall I am a BIG USP skeptic but I will thank them from the samples and am happy to see them in the big leagues.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NJ? Hmm, it could have been Casey (Borobulker) or a partner. Was he short or tall?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not i...

Western NY, Eastern/Northern Ohio and Western PA for me...

G

I was in the Garden State Mall in NJ and wandered into GNC to kill time while my broad shopped god knows where. I noticed a decently large guy in a USP shirt on a make shift table made of boxes. I barely had time to be shocked and say hello before she came back and we had to leave but it was decent to see. One thing I will say is the samples are serious compared to most. Each sample is 10 caps and although I didn't read much in the short minute I had the prices looked like online prices, I think pslin might have been $30. One thing though, the rep looked like he had downed a bottle of recreate or something, he was TOO energized in an unatrual way it seemed but was very nice from my brief interaction with him.

Overall I am a BIG USP skeptic but I will thank them from the samples and am happy to see them in the big leagues.
That is Joe on the east coast....

We will start sampling soon online.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is Joe on the east coast....

We will start sampling soon online.
finnally!

great so ill be able to actually give an accurate opinion of all usp labs products

hey bros sorry for all the hating i did on you guys. But whatevs:welcome:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup::box:

i praise all companies who are will to give out samples.

respect.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well honestly, a sample of Powerfull is kinda pointless because ffects take a while to notice, it might hurt the company for people who want imediate results and don't think logically to give it a fair shot...

BUT!!!

Recreate is NUTS!!!!

I hated on the stuff but WOW it has an amazing reaction with my body. I am very amped up and agressive, kind actually tense and anxious. My workout was awsome evnthough I was feeling physically weak today and I sweat my @ss off!!

I used 2 in the AM and one before workout and I think its legit!

I have a crazy stim tolerance and even with a month "off" stims I have a semi-high one and I felt it STRONG. It had the edge of Venom for the first time without the stimmed out crack feeling and crazy heat while working out.

I am not cutting but if it works for post cycle I might try it (lean muscle gain/preservation) also I am going to have my GF try it and possibly buy some for her.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Any reps and such down in Texas? I'd love to go to a USP Labs promo sometime.

kilmann40

kilmann40

Awards
I wish reps would come to SC....

nothing ever comes to SC...except dissapointing USC games

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I wish some one came to MN, no one ever comes to MN either :(

G

Well honestly, a sample of Powerfull is kinda pointless because ffects take a while to notice, it might hurt the company for people who want imediate results and don't think logically to give it a fair shot...

BUT!!!

Recreate is NUTS!!!!

I hated on the stuff but WOW it has an amazing reaction with my body. I am very amped up and agressive, kind actually tense and anxious. My workout was awsome evnthough I was feeling physically weak today and I sweat my @ss off!!

I used 2 in the AM and one before workout and I think its legit!

I have a crazy stim tolerance and even with a month "off" stims I have a semi-high one and I felt it STRONG. It had the edge of Venom for the first time without the stimmed out crack feeling and crazy heat while working out.

I am not cutting but if it works for post cycle I might try it (lean muscle gain/preservation) also I am going to have my GF try it and possibly buy some for her.
Cissus was the one we will not sample.

PowerFULL taken before bed and workouts have an immediate effect.

We will be sampling Recreate, PowerFULL, AP and USPLabs Jacked:cheers:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cissus was the one we will not sample.

PowerFULL taken before bed and workouts have an immediate effect.

We will be sampling Recreate, PowerFULL, AP and USPLabs Jacked:cheers:
lets all have a beer like cheers:donut:say. drink up~wine-feast

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Now I can finally see if AP will work for me! I'm excited.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got AP too but I have been using a very potent mix of yellow gold and banaba I custom made so I didn't notice anything... Then again I don't expect to "feel" it.

Powerfull never did anything for me, I still have 1.5 bottles of the OLD stuff in the orange caps. Its a bit hardered and dry but I will super dose it before bed during PCT and see since it can't hurt.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got AP too but I have been using a very potent mix of yellow gold and banaba I custom made so I didn't notice anything... Then again I don't expect to "feel" it.

Powerfull never did anything for me, I still have 1.5 bottles of the OLD stuff in the orange caps. Its a bit hardered and dry but I will super dose it before bed during PCT and see since it can't hurt.
yeah i agree

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established

What kinda custom mix did you make? Is it as effective at stemming slin spikes as AP?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What kinda custom mix did you make? Is it as effective at stemming slin spikes as AP?
Who knows... honestly is there any way to tell?

I think it is working because carbs don't give me the horrible thurst they use to so that alone is worth the price and gives a HUGE vote of confidence that its keeping my blood sugar in check.

Right now I forget what the mix was... I'll have to check my log and see Ha, thats mostly why I keep it.

G

WTF is USP Labs Jacked?

haha someone caught it~

Get ready just get ready for a sick pre workout mix at an amazing price...AMAZING PRICE.

It's our thank you to our internet customers or retailers. You can only purhase online....

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Sparked my interest.. when will this be coming out? amazing price=good

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
probably not...well it was caffiene..
:thumbsup:
Well, if it's anything like Y-RD, then I'm game.
Y-RD helps me study like an animal, without feeling like I'm about to sky-dive with a bed sheet.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:thumbsup:
Well, if it's anything like Y-RD, then I'm game.
Y-RD helps me study like an animal, without feeling like I'm about to sky-dive with a bed sheet.
I've read so much great feedback on Y-RD that I truly feel I am missing something by not having used it. Iron just confirmed this notion! :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read so much great feedback on Y-RD that I truly feel I am missing something by not having used it. Iron just confirmed this notion! :)
I use Y-RD before most of my training. Great combo.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha someone caught it~

Get ready just get ready for a sick pre workout mix at an amazing price...AMAZING PRICE.

It's our thank you to our internet customers or retailers. You can only purhase online....
Ah hah! I have been anxiously waiting until you revealed this!

Suffice to say, there is not a single other company of our size who puts out Internet-specific products!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Enlighten teh noob! What is Y-RD? A strain of Yohimbine?

Y-RD Energy Enhancer by Pure Supplements (90 Caps)

"This Stuff Rocks - Endless Energy!"

Pharmaceutical-Strength Potency...Insane Energy...Laser-Like Focus...No Crash!

Introducing...

Y-RDTM: Maximum Energy. Maximum Focus.

Y-RD represents the most powerful energy enhancer ever developed. No Crash. No harsh shakes. Just pure, unadulterated intensity that lasts and lasts and lasts...

Y-Rd is a high potency Central Nervous Stimulant(SNCS) but with moderate peripheral stimulation...meaning the mind is laser focused, but the body is energized by the mind and not shaking uncontrollably from Anxiety. Y-RD has the amazing ability to mimic epinephrine, stimulate its release, and at the same time inhibit its reuptake....truly a special formulation that will results in repeat buyers and amazing word of mouth marketing resulting in more income for your store!

Look at the many positive benefits Y-RDTM delivers on...

Drastically Increases Energy - Potent stimulant on par with ephedrine and even amphetamines!
Significantly increases fat burning by escalating the chemical messenger (cAMP) that triggers fatty acid release from adipose tissue.
Incredible mental focus and concentration!
Increases performance and strength!
Improved mood & sense of well-being - Look great, feel great!
Epinephrine mimicker!
Strong appetite suppressant!
Absolutely No Crash!
Zero Side Effects!
Make every workout hardcore!
Geranium Oil extracted for
2-Amino-4 methylhexane
Caffeine
Glucuronlactone

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are the products coming to GNC in Canada too.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are the products coming to GNC in Canada too.
Our Legal Team is still working on the approval process. In fact, not too long ago I wrote a mammoth document scientifically verifying that our products work as per label claims.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our Legal Team is still working on the approval process. In fact, not too long ago I wrote a mammoth document scientifically verifying that our products work as per label claims.
Your from Canada are you not where are you located...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in Thorold presently (St.Catharines/Niagara Falls). I am originally from Alberta though!
I used to work on the Lake Freighters used to pass through there all the time lock 2 I believe... lol

I also was in Alberta for 5 years in the early eighties...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to work on the Lake Freighters used to pass through there all the time lock 2 I believe... lol

I also was in Alberta for 5 years in the early eighties...
Ah, the Locks are quite something!

Early eighties, so at the very, very beginning of the Klein years?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, the Locks are quite something!

Early eighties, so at the very, very beginning of the Klein years?
I was there in Algers last year and then Klein took over as Mayor or Calgary, I was there during the eastern bums and creaps speach lol.. only in Alberta can a man put his foot in his mouth so many times and become premier lol

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was there in Algers last year and then Klein took over as Mayor or Calgary, I was there during the eastern bums and creaps speach lol.. only in Alberta can a man put his foot in his mouth so many times and become premier lol
Yes, lol. Klein was a very colourul character to say the least!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established