best beta alanine?
- 10-26-2008, 05:08 PM
- 10-26-2008, 05:12 PM
10-26-2008, 05:13 PM
I'm pretty sure that all of those are the same. The NOW version might be capped, but the bulk powder versions from 1fast400 and (whoever that yellow jug is), they don't taste bad. It really comes down to which one is cheaper.
There are other products that contain beta alanine, but really the bulk is the best for the price.
10-26-2008, 05:29 PM
10-26-2008, 05:31 PM
10-26-2008, 06:39 PM
10-26-2008, 07:03 PM
10-27-2008, 08:08 PM
10-27-2008, 08:10 PM
id get this then
and then just buy bulk beta alanine for off days it fairly cheap.
10-27-2008, 08:12 PM
Ah my eyes, they burn!!! What is that green devil you posted. In the distance, a white knight brazenly approaches. Feast your eyes!
Side note: Beta Alanine is not an amino acid, it is a di-peptide.
10-27-2008, 08:14 PM
10-27-2008, 09:41 PM
10-27-2008, 09:47 PM
10-27-2008, 09:48 PM
06-19-2015, 02:53 PM
06-19-2015, 03:03 PM
1. you resurrected a 7 year old thread
2 you didnt post anything helpful about a particular product
3 you posted a link to a non sponsor site. Thats a no-no bro..!
Similar Forum Threads
- By papapudgy in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 06-28-2015, 05:35 PM
- By thedon3534 in forum SupplementsReplies: 90Last Post: 04-10-2008, 10:27 AM
- By WhatNot51 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-27-2008, 01:18 AM
- By Sacs in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-18-2008, 05:50 PM
- By super7orange in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2007, 11:46 AM