here we go

lou38

Awards
i will be done with t-roid love the stuff i am up 11lbs in 30days and now i will start a new stack NOV 1st and here it is.

DRIVE
IGF-2
PRIME
TEST RECOVERY STACK
PSLIN
PROTIEN
MULTI V

THE WAY I AM GOING TO TAKE IT IS AS FOLLOWS:

500AM: IGF2 4CAPS, DRIVE 3CAPS, PRIME 2CAPS

600AM: 45MIN TO 60MIN CARDIO

700AM: ON PROTIEN W/CEE, TOCO8, SUS ALPHA, MULTI V
70G OF OATS

1000AM: PSLIN, DRIVE 3CAPS

1015AM: ON PROTEIN, 100G WMS,

1100AM: WORKOUT, WHILE SIPPIN ON BSN VOLUMIZE,

1200PM: IGF 2 4CAPS, PRIME 2CAPS, ENDOAMP, MUTANT MASS

300PM: ON PROTIEN, SUPER FOOD

600PM: PRIME 2CAPS, TOCO8, PROTIEN, DINNER

700PM: MMA CLASS (1 HOUR)

1000PM: IGF 2 4CAPS

I will chime in every once in a while and let you know my progress

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
keep us posted- that should be one heck of a stack!! looks like you will have just about every anabolic MOA covered....

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
How do you like that Volumaize? I think it could of been a rip off.

lou38

Awards
bsn volumize i havent taken it yet this all starts NOV 1st. i was on size on and i liked that but i am a sucker when it comes to trying new product so i am giving it a try

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
i will be done with t-roid love the stuff i am up 11lbs in 30days and now i will start a new stack OCT 1st and here it is.
Where I live it's already October 26th. :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
wow at that stack good luck looks awesome

lou38

Awards
DAM i feel like a dummy i ment to say NOV. 1st

good catch, i will pick up my cool points off the floor as soon as i can LOL

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yaaayyyy NOV. 1st is my b-day:rofl:, by the way i am going to watch this thread like a hawk !!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
DAM i feel like a dummy i ment to say NOV. 1st

good catch, i will pick up my cool points off the floor as soon as i can LOL
lol It's all good my friend, I was just kidding around. :)

That stack looks great though !

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, is that your post cycle therapy?
If so, or not, don't you think that's excessive? Maybe a waste?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, is that your post cycle therapy?
If so, or not, don't you think that's excessive? Maybe a waste?
May thoughts exactly... personally I would split it up but who knows maybe he'll get something extra out of all this.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
May thoughts exactly... personally I would split it up but who knows maybe he'll get something extra out of all this.
There will be no way to extract the full potential of each supplement to gain any benefit.
I have suggestions, but in order to say, I need to know goals/ experience/ etc.

lou38

Awards
OK i am 39yrs old ive been in the game since 97 on and off but since 2003 ive been pretty consisent except after my shoulder surgery
my current wieght is 230 @ 19% BF at 6" 1" i know thats high BF but my goal is to build size and cut fat as best i can.

i am all for someone cleaning up my stack if it is overkill

thanks

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious on the pct as well.

A lot of the products I am not familiar with.

I think he mentioned his goals are to build mass and cut fat. LoL Aren't they all. Hint Hint- Iron Lungz

Reps for a more detailed, thought out approach to his pct(with listed products of course).

No offense OP.

lou38

Awards
ok then i am no expert by no means so if some one can shed some light on which product i should remove from the stack please advise.

maybe the igf2 and drive????

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
i will be done with t-roid love the stuff i am up 11lbs in 30days and now i will start a new stack NOV 1st and here it is.

DRIVE
IGF-2
PRIME
TEST RECOVERY STACK
PSLIN
PROTIEN
MULTI V

70G OF OATS

I'd be interested in seeing how this combo works out. Keep us updated!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So all these supplements were supposed to be your PCT?

lou38

Awards
well i got the test recovery stack for the pct, i have a new bottle of drive and prime and igf 2 so i thought i would combine it, i have gotten emails from other to take away the drive and igf 2 and leave the prime i got a few that said just to go with the test recovery stack and drive, but i dont know i can get confusing sometimes, my boys are ok but libido is down i really want to pick that back up and i want to try to lose fat and keep muscle

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i got the test recovery stack for the pct, i have a new bottle of drive and prime and igf 2 so i thought i would combine it, i have gotten emails from other to take away the drive and igf 2 and leave the prime i got a few that said just to go with the test recovery stack and drive, but i dont know i can get confusing sometimes, my boys are ok but libido is down i really want to pick that back up and i want to try to lose fat and keep muscle
Post the ingredients for the "Test Recovery Stack."

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, first of all, the chemical that you're using (steroid) is, 19-Norandrosta 4, 9 Diene 3, 17 Dione. The bolded portion will tell you that with this steroid, there is a possibility of aromatisation of the compound as well as the target hormone (19Nortestosterone). Since it is a dione version, there is a risk of estrogen aromatisation prior to conversion.
I'm not comfortable recommending you anything that you have as a "foundation" simply because I believe you need something for stimulating the HPTA (SERM). But I can't just recommend that you run off and get one because that's a area that is a bit gray. However, I will list what I would use after running this compound.
Here it is:
1) SERM (Nolva or Clomid - low dose (20mg))
2) Aromatase Inhibitor (Sustain Alpha - From your list)
- Sustain has Resveratrol, so no need to mention that one.
3) Natural Test Booster (From what you have, I can only recommend DRIVE because I've used it. Some may say differently, but there again, I can only go by what I would do.)

And of course, running the proper amount of support supplements from the begining to the end is important.
(Cycle Support, for example)

The rest of your supplements should be put up for the time being; however, when your post cycle therapy is over, you can simply open a new thread and ask for opinions on natural stacks from that. I'm a simple guy; I will never use more than 2 supplements at a time. (Excluding staples, ie - protein/multi/toco-8)
There's really no need to waste your money by using all of them. It's not the supplement that is going to get you to your goals, it's you.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
You got reps...

I like the pct. I would use clomid if i were to serm....Then some kind of estrogen "control", i would not bury it.

I personally dont like mixing progestins with nolva.

Good luck OP

This is my opinion only.

30 days of tren is not that "hardcore"......The right OTC PCT will work.............In my OPINION.

- To error on the safe side, use a serm.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Clomid is the better choice for this compound.
I don't want to recommend a S-AI, because eliminating E will only have drawbacks later on (Estro-Rebound).
So a simple AI will suffice.

lou38

Awards
piont taken. but i dont have clomid. i do have a bottle of e-form. so i will put everything up except the drive and sus-alpha and add e-form thanks

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I recommend Reversitol and DT2010 and sunami in your PCT regime.

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards

DRIVE
IGF-2
PRIME
TEST RECOVERY STACK
PSLIN
PROTIEN
MULTI V

70G OF OATS

Hey Lou!

Looks like a great stack! Very interested in how you do with it. Please do keep us posted on your progress. We have quite a few fitness competitors that swear by Drive to keep up their indurance and help with muscle recovery. I would like to send you our pre-work out product (RPM) to try one night before you class. Send me a PM with your address and we'll get you out some samples.

Good luck and I'll keep an eye out for your updates.

lou38

Awards
hey if im taking pslin and 100g of wms before my workout would it be a waste to use the bsn volumize during my workout???????????????

Titanium

Awards
Do not add an anti E to your PCT. The Test recovery stack by PP is all you need for PCT. Ask PP about adding it and he will tell you exactly why not to. Send him an IM it will be worth your time. If you want to add the Prime to see if you can still get a steriod like affect then go for it. That is exactly what I am doing in 10 days. You could save the Drive and IGF-2 for a later date if you want or just add them to the stack it will not hurt as they use different mechinisms than the Test recovery stack.

My PCT after 6 weeks of 3AD at 6 pills per day and stacked with Dermacrine at 5 pumps per day:

Test recovery stack
Prime
RPM (preworkout energy booster not really a PCT item)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do not add an anti E to your PCT. The Test recovery stack by PP is all you need for PCT. Ask PP about adding it and he will tell you exactly why not to. Send him an IM it will be worth your time. If you want to add the Prime to see if you can still get a steriod like affect then go for it. That is exactly what I am doing in 10 days. You could save the Drive and IGF-2 for a later date if you want or just add them to the stack it will not hurt as they use different mechinisms than the Test recovery stack.

My PCT after 6 weeks of 3AD at 6 pills per day and stacked with Dermacrine at 5 pumps per day:

Test recovery stack
Prime
3AD and 19Nor are completely different.

Titanium

Awards
Of course they are different. The only real difference would be he would need to look into something to protect from prolactin sides. Recovering HPTA will be done the same way by Sutain Alpha, Toco8, and Endoderm. Using an Anti E will on hinder his HPTA recovery. People have used this recovery stack for SuperDrol as well and returned natural test levels to over 700. This is one of the few if any over the counter products that works for PCT. It does not matter what compound you take if you are not going the SERM route then Sustain Alpha and Toco8 should be the core of your PCT.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

Test recovery stack
Prime
PP stuff looks good for sure.

lou38

Awards
ok started it on Nov 1st but didnt go to the gym till monday. well i feel great and i thought i was going to loose a little strength but im still good pumps all day long. i am still throwing up 145lb db on the incline (my PR) maybe its to soon to tell but will see how it goes i will chime in soon maybe last week