it may seem dumb to some but just wondering

lou38

Awards
sup fellas i just gor my bulk pslin and opened her up and, well lets just say it smells pretty potent. i have read people taking it and 15 min later slaming down 100-150g or carbs. thats no problem my question is

how do you take the pslin? meaning do you just put it in your mouth and chase with water. or grape juice mix. basicly give me some ideas how to mask the taste.

i would like to just mix it in with my 100g of WMS and my ON whey protein. but like i said i read i should take it 15 min before the carbs is this really nessaserry or can i just slam it down all at once.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yup grape fruit juice or whatever to help absorption rate. Im actually planning to take my bulk pslin once it arrives in a intraworkout shake with some kwik carb. you can take it with carbs or 15 minutes before up to you

lou38

Awards
thanks for the feed back you know these supps cost money and i want to take them the right way. oh and just to let you know i did a igf 2 drive rpm neovar stack and it was F-in great but a little to rich to do it for two months str8. but it rocked :clean:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nice man! yeah I have used them all with great success. You could run some Igf2, NEovar, with bulk pslin if you wanted. i bet that would be quite nice actually.