mega dose of cissus??

C

clint3612

Awards
A board member suggested a "mega" dose of cissus for some sore sore elbows. I take the primaforce 40% cissus as directed. How much would the mega dose be? The regular dose is 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. Also, how long should I rest my elbow while I'm megadosing. I was hoping 3 weeks tops. Maybe i could lay off the boxing and all pushing exercises and maybe that would help.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
What did you do to your elbow and when?

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
A board member suggested a "mega" dose of cissus for some sore sore elbows. I take the primaforce 40% cissus as directed. How much would the mega dose be? The regular dose is 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. Also, how long should I rest my elbow while I'm megadosing. I was hoping 3 weeks tops. Maybe i could lay off the boxing and all pushing exercises and maybe that would help.
Im mega dosing at 10 grams a day, 750 mg caps you do the math, you should notice something withing about 8 days at that dosage, but rest will speed up recovery bro.

Russian

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i thought the 10% extract was better for joints and the higher extracts were more anabolic

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive read many times on here that for sore joints and tendons, usplabs super cissus works the best.

C

clint3612

Awards
Nothing dramatic.. Just being 33 and always lifting hard and heavy. I dealt with the other elbow when it first started and eventually got lined out but I ended up going to a alternative medicine D.O. who gave me a series of shots for the inflammation and it has worked for 2 years for the most part. The shot wasn't a cortisone shot but something a little milder. However, I didn't want to do the same for this injury I want to do it on my own, if I can...